• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cunny

• egg_uk

• dimmers

• vikingsrule92

Congrats! :D I'll have to keep an eye out for the episode.

I'll be watching for sure!

Tommy,

You deserve it my friend. That is a tremedous blessing and something you will remember for years.

You just gave me a reason to watch network TV again. I'll definately be tuned in.

God bless you in this endeavor.

Tim

A good energy drink is NOS!!!

Edited by GetAGrip87

I cannot see when it is on in the uK.Looking at the US schedule.Sandra Bullock will be on the show when Tommy is on,but I cannot see when she is on on the Sky TV schedule.

Thankx everyone. Anybody know of a good energy boosting drink?

i read some reviews saying this is a good energy drink

http://wiredenergydrink.com/

http://wiredenergydrink.com/x505.htm

one of the drinks they sell is almost equal to drinking 6 cans of Redbull :blink

anyone tried these?

I haven't tried one myself, but I know people who are "almost addicted" (their words) to energy drinks and I've read a little about this stuff. If I'm remembering right, some can dehydrate you quickly if you exert yourself while in the effects of the drink (unless your already REALLY hydrated). I'm thinking this is from the caffine. Mostly the guys I know use the stuff for pulling the all-day and all-night shifts for pretty non-physical jobs, so no real risk of overexerting and dehydrating. Also, I've heard there are other risks to the dosage of caffine (organ damage I think?) but I can't be sure. Don't know if it is true... just wanted to give the heads up warning in case :inno .

I've had the best success myself with the energy drinks that are "natural" and/or "herbal" (whatever they mean by that :dry ). Caffine doesn't give me much of a buzz (I can have a few cups O' coffee and go right to sleep :D ), so... the stuff I'm talking about is ginsing and the like. It doesn't give exactly the same "buzz" feeling, but it does make you feel like you could pull down the moon if you had a chain attached :laugh . I've put in looong days of relatively hard stuff and with this stuff had the energy to keep going. Can't give you specific brand... but look for the one with the most ginsing... works for me at least. Others probably have a lot more experience with this stuff then me, but I wanted to give a word...

~JW

P.S. -- ROCK THE SHOW Gripper42004 (Tommy)!!! My whole family will be watching and cheering via TV!

...by the way Gripper42004 (Tommy), cool signature section... God IS the real power indeed

Edited by jw7

Did anyone watch this? I was sleeping in a corner in the airport when it was on. :dry

Did anyone watch this? I was sleeping in a corner in the airport when it was on. :dry

Isn't it on later tonight?

Isn't it on later tonight?

That's what I thought.

Tommy looked great!!!! Mashed potato time on national TV !! Way to go Tommy - real nice job buddy!!!

I meant to time him but forgot - mighty quick anyway!

I just saw him crush all the potatoes......

I don't think the crowd fully understood how hard it is to do that....

Tommy!!! :yikes

I just saw you on the Tonight Show With Jay Leno... you didn't mention the GripBoard but WOW!, great job crushing those potatoes!! :D I didn't know you got married - congrats!! :)

Tommy!!! :yikes

I just saw you on the Tonight Show With Jay Leno... you didn't mention the GripBoard but WOW!, great job crushing those potatoes!! :D I didn't know you got married - congrats!! :)

Man! It's still an hour and a half til it comes on here in AZ, I'm so anxious now.

Just watched Tommy on the Tonight Show. It is the episode with Sandra Bullock as the main guest and the segment was called "Audience Freaks of Nature" about 20-25 minutes into the show.

Tommy did a great job and quickly crushed a bowl full of potatoes in 10 seconds or so. Jay seemed fairly impressed and it was by far the best of the audience members. The other two were just wierd genetic abnormalities, where Tommy has obviously worked hard at grip strength for a while, but a most people wouldn't know that. It is kind of sad that people really have no idea just how hard crushing a potato is! Tommy made them look like they were baked.

Great job Tommy and congrats.

Edit: I actually wrote this earlier, but I forgot to push submit. That's why it seems redundant.

Edited by makey98

Very cool! :bow Man... that's the first time I've actually seen that done. The audience I'm sure had no clue the time, dedication, training, and talent that yield that kind of ability... much to their loss. Very awesome performance, great show of strength! ~Jw

Amazing Tommy, it's just too bad regular people don't understand the significance of that feat. Great Job Man!!!!!! :mosher

The audience probably think he's a genetic "freak" like the others as opposed to someone who trains. Good job Tommy!