Sorinex Grip Gauntlet Test For Chad Woodall/#4 Attempt By Tex

1stCoC

I really liked the fact that he made 16 attempts on the 245lb 2" dumbell. Wow, that's one persistent dude!! :rock

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Too Tall

• Cannon

• 1stCoC

• Wes

Have all of the feats in the Gauntlet even been done at one time or other?

They have all been done by Richard at some point in time(he has pictures on his wall to prove it). He told me that the most anyone had completed until me were three feats in the same trial...I did 6. I did not want to give in on some of those feats that I missed...I probably should have gone on to the next feat to conserve energy...but oh well. It is as he said "the worlds biggest grunt to do all in one day".

Chad

Chad, which one do you consider the hardest? If I had to guess I would think 181 on a 3" handle or the 2 finger CCS on a silvercrush #3.

Chad, which one do you consider the hardest? If I had to guess I would think 181 on a 3" handle or the 2 finger CCS on a silvercrush #3.

The 2 finger CCS on the silver crush no doubt.

The 3" is doable for me as the others are that I missed with more training...I hope.

Two finger CCS of Silver Crush #3 is utterly incomprehensible. (I know because I have a SC #3, it has extremely wide handles and the even first inch is really stiff)

What a day!! It was awesome to see Chad go after these events. It truly was inspirational!! Congrats to Chad for training for this and having the balls to make the trip and try these events for himself. My hat goes off to you and you should be very proud of both your efforts and your accomplishments. You tried and completed some things that many have talked about and even fewer have done themselves. Great Job!!!!!

House aka "Joe"