Sorinex Grip Gauntlet Test For Chad Woodall/#4 Attempt By Tex

1stCoC

I though he would get the rest and miss the phantom 4 ! :online Any word on how Tex did ?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Too Tall

• Cannon

• 1stCoC

• Wes

Congrats Chad. that's a hell of a job on such a tough course. I'm surprised he didn't get the 45s or the blob but I guess it's because of all the tough events in a row. But wait, he CLOSED THE PHANTOM? INSANE! Does that make him a certed #4 closer then or what?

Edited by vikingsrule92

Great job Chad! Sounds like these events are really tough, especially to perform all on the same day. How do your hands feel?

"Original" Blob pinch and carry 10',8 trys, Did not leave floor in normal pinch position but on 8th try pinched by flat(lying on side) face and carried 12'.
He did WHAT???

Very cool :rock . Those are some nice feats :yikes .

Wow, the guy who pinched 3-33's after a 10hour contest, failed at many of this feats... I honestly didn't know this feats were so darn hard. I mean, I thought he'd pull the two 45's with ease, seeing that quite a few people have done that, who don't come even close to Chad's pinching strength, my gosh.... I guess they're super-wide. And I was sure he'd get all the thickbar lifts, with that large hand of his!

I do think it's unfair to have to do it all in the same day! I mean, did Mr. Sorin did all of this in any particular day of his life?

"Original" Blob pinch and carry 10',8 trys, Did not leave floor in normal pinch position but on 8th try pinched by flat(lying on side) face and carried 12'.
He did WHAT???

I second this...WOW.

Phenomenal job, Chad!

Wow, the guy who pinched 3-33's after a 10hour contest, failed at many of this feats... I honestly didn't know this feats were so darn hard. I mean, I thought he'd pull the two 45's with ease, seeing that quite a few people have done that, who don't come even close to Chad's pinching strength, my gosh.... I guess they're super-wide. And I was sure he'd get all the thickbar lifts, with that large hand of his!

I do think it's unfair to have to do it all in the same day! I mean, did Mr. Sorin did all of this in any particular day of his life?

One presumes not, otherwise I am sure that this would have been mentioned.

Congrats to Chad!

Good go at it Chad, that blob lift is insane! Those 45's were probably really thin, pinching wide is one thing(one thing Chad has down) but pinching thin stuff is really hard with big hands.

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

Good go at it Chad, that blob lift is insane! Those 45's were probably really thin, pinching wide is one thing(one thing Chad has down) but pinching thin stuff is really hard with big hands.

I think there wide but I believe Sorin said that the plates are extremely hard to keep from sliding apart and no matter how hard you squeeze em they just keep sliding apart.

Anyways good job to Chad, that is a HUGE challenge and he stepped up to the plate and faced it. My hats off to em.

Edited by PowerHouse

Well, I would have liked to have done better...that is why I kept trying, and trying, and trying and trying to get some of the feats done that I had trouble with. Those many attempts tired me out beyond belief for some of the other feats. All I can say is that I gave it my all and I will be back to try again.

And, I guess Jad has ESP...because his predictions were almost spot on :bow

I want to say a BIG thank you to Mr. Sorin and Bert for this opportunity.

Chad

Edited by Too Tall

Great Job Chad Outstanding work just terrific endurance and strength!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Well, I would have liked to have done better...that is why I kept trying, and trying, and trying and trying to get some of the feats done that I had trouble with. Those many attempts tired me out beyond belief for some of the other feats. All I can say is that I gave it my all and I will be back to try again.

Chad, congrats on what you were able to do on the gauntlet! :D I've seen you in action and I know what you're capable of doing, so I'm glad you're not discouraged - just keep at it!!! :tongue

Impressive!

Congrats Chad! Very good grip and pinch day indeed :) I wish I could be there.

Chad

Great job, bro! I'm sure you'll be back and do it all :mosher

Chad

Great job, bro! I'm sure you'll be back and do it all :mosher

I second that! You'll do it some day! Congrats on this awesome performance!! :mosher Hope to see a few videos and pics!!

Chad

Well done my friend! Taking nothing away from Richard, this is pretty much a lifetime of grip feats put all together in one place and time by the guy who invented many of these challenges. Doing them all in one go would have been truly astounding - especially being unfamiliar with some of the items and unable to train for them. Great try, someday it will happen for you!

climber511