New Grip Toy

Hi everybody, I wanted to let you all know about a grip toy I got about 2 months or so ago.  It is called the... umm, I can't find it right now, so I'll just describe it.  It is a hard plastic ball, with a gyroscope in the center.  You can wind a string around the inside gyro then pull it out to get it going, or if you are better at it, start it with just a flick from your thumb.  You just twist your HAND from left to right (not your whole arm).  As it builds up speed, it gets heavier and harder to hold on to.  It also spins around in random directions trying to break out of your hand.  It works your grip and wrist strength.  It is really a great peice of equipment.

I brought it to my school and let other people play with it, just like I do with my grippers, hehe.  It actually flew out of a guys hand!  Was cool to watch, but freaked me out... thought it was going break.  Luckily he caught it.

Anyway, I'll find it and let you all know what it is called.  I am going to try to pick an extra one up for you Radiulis before I come down to Miami.

Take care everyone,

Michael Falkov

P.S. I haven't been training my hands for a while, but I am getting back into it full blown.  Luckily my schools gym has some of those old fashioned barbell plates for pinch gripping, and even hub lifting!

I can finally close the #! with consistency! I am pretty happy about that.  So far I have found 5 kids from my school and 2 friends fathers who can close the #1 besides me.  I have asked maybe 70+ people to give em a try.  Only 6 or 7 kids can close the Trainer including the ones who close the #1.  I also ask a lot of adults, only the two friends parents have done it.  Now I will start work on the #2. :)

(Edited by Quick Grip at 8:23 pm on May 12, 2001)