Thanx ironmin and randy strossen!!

blueshadow

Again Randy Strossen proves that he is a gentleman and a scholar! Recently received my hardy handshake and rolling thunder,with which ,by the way I am very happy with. I sent him an e-mail just before logging on this board today and less than an hour later received a reply from the man himself. I have ordered from IronMind before,Appollon's Axle,Eagle Claws,COC's #'s T,1,2,and three,pinch block ,and have never  experienced other than exceptional service from them. I have always received my order 3 working days after placing it. I highly recommend IronMind for service and quality

You just might be blessed by the folks at IronMind.  Some of us have had difficulties before when dealing with IronMind (me included), and that leaves a sour taste when re-ordering.  This year for Christmas, I ordered through the website - and had no problems.  IronMind is a great company, and anyone who becomes their customer should get great service; it always wasn't like that though.

;) Perhaps I am blessed Sybersnott,I too order via E-Mail from IronMind and have not been dissappointed yet! I also ordered the Turks db's from PDA with the same great service just wish I could afford more stuff from PDA at this time.

Also thumbs up to Ironmind from the UK. I've ordered twice and both times my order arrived after only FOUR days, better than some UK firms. Its also cheaper to import the grippers than it is to buy from a UK based firm.

I'm tempted at the moment with a rolling thunder but heres the only thing that lets Ironmind down over here, the shipping costs  :0 . The cost to ship a rolling thunder handle is almost as much as the handle itself  :( . Oh well.

FC

Kingpin,

Apparently.... YOU are NOT blessed by the folks over at Ironmind!  :)

Seven weeks for a gripper?  Oh come on!  Someone at IronMind dropped the ball on your order.  If I were you, I'd complain.

(Er.... on second thought, DON'T.  I think IronMind might be keeping a list of who is "naughty", and who is "nice" - - and Strossen is probably lurking on this board from time to time.)

Greetings Kingpin are you in the States? If not maybe thar's why it took so long to get your grippers,FedEx and UPS provide good service and most orders are usually received within a week after being shipped. I guess we can't all be blessed ,eh? :D

Forgive my ignorance.... but shouldn't there be a European distributor for IronMind?  Is there one; I don't know.

It would make sense - it would speed up orders; waiting for weeks on a shipment isn't right.  I feel for you guys overseas;  you order from the states then have to wait for a long time for your order to arrive.  Not fair!  :(

Alot of the Ironmind stuff can be ordered in country over here but as is usual it costs more. I've found it cheaper to order direct, and I've been lucky with delivery. :D

I've had nothing but good experiences with buying from Ironmind - even though I live in Norway (Europe). Pullum Sports in the UK takes Ironmind orders in Europe if you are interested in a more local supplier.

Guest kINGPIN

I do like both ironmind and Pullum.  The people at Pullem seem knowledgeable and are very polite.  What ever the reason for the grippers being late, at least I got them in the end.  :D   When I ordered my gripper from Pullum I had to wait for about 3 weeks because Ironmind was late delivering to them.  :D  :D  ahhh.....the joys of gripdom.

I ordered my grippers via mail order - money order through Ironmind's catalogue. It took around 2 weeks from sending to recieving. I live in Sydney, Australia though.

James