New 400 And 500 Heavy Grips?

Biggerfoot

I was checking out APT and noticed that they have new 400 and 500 Heavy Grips for $40 each.

They have black handles with gold springs and look sharp!

Those are very pretty. :rock

I was checking out APT and noticed that they have new 400 and 500 Heavy Grips for $40 each.

So did you read that silly story about the pirate with the fantastic grip strength? :rolleyes Can anyone back that story?... it's sounds like a complete fable (where did they get their source?) :mellow

(where did they get their source?) :mellow

To quote spongebob, "Imaaaaginaaationnn" :D

To quote spongebob, "Imaaaaginaaationnn" :D

To quote Sybersnott, "Total BS" :laugh

ATP is a legit site, so they are probably the real deal. Maybe enough people were asking for the 400 and 500, so HG decided to make another run with black handles? Looks like the markings are inside the handles this time, instead of on the ends.

I just ordered some stuff from them and was checking their site and noticed they changed some things around and noticed the new HGs. The markings do look like the other HGs.

:D

Guest Bonzi

:D

Why is snotty calling this "BS"? It looks like it is legit. Does he have an

interest in a competitor, possibly? Just askin'.

Sybersnott was talking about their source of info on the grip related pirate story, I said it was imagination and he said it was plain BSing.

Those are not Heavy Grips, those are Bone Crusher grippers. One thing APT tends to do is mislabel items, I know they have with mine in the past. So if you order one and it says "Bone Crusher" Don't be surprised... Because it's not a Heavy Grips

Sybersnott was talking about their source of info on the grip related pirate story, I said it was imagination and he said it was plain BSing.

Exactly. I was calling that pirate story BS and not the grippers themselves. The grippers look top notch and maybe I'll order them too (as if I don't have enough grippers already!).