? Is A Powerball

layla

I am interested in finding out about the powerball and where to get one, thought john brookfields gripmaster book had mentioned it,but I didnt find anything.

I am interested in finding out about the powerball and where to get one, thought john brookfields gripmaster book had mentioned it,but I didnt find anything.

I would google powerball the net is plastered with them.

Brendan

Edited by ox3782

I was interested in them. I had a go of them at a fitness expo. I am not saying that they are no good but I decided against it afterwards. I didn't like the feel and I couldn't really get the knack of it. Just not to my liking. If you can, give them a try before you buy. You might love it or find like me, it wasn't what you are after.

They're pretty good for warm-up/cool-down and can also build good endurance in the forearms, the metal, although a little pricey, gives a very good workout and pump! :devil

My current best is 13805 250Hz and 11536 on the metal. :mellow:mellow

thankyou all.

I've had a go and the reason for the pump is time under tension (wrist roller work gives you an ungodly pump for the same reason). But my local supermarket had these on display and what I didn't like was the over the top advertizing claims all over the display. These will not turn you into the next Tiger Woods ('improves your golfing skills') or Mark Henry (lots of strength claims abound).