• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• climber511

• EricMilfeld

• MalachiMcMullen

• nickr104

Things I can bring:

Inch DB

digital caliper in case someone wants to size hands for fun (you can find for ~$25 on sale now)

28 & 16 lb. shots

3x25 (fairly old swirly-finished milled Yorks)

I'm assuming there will be a veritable cornucopia of Blob sizes and other objects to play with, given the contestants.

Things I'd like to try:

Six nice-fitting dimes (in case of a Gripmas Miracle healing of both thumbs and return of my pinch ability)

Powerball varieties.

Have a safe trip everyone. We'll be going with Anson & Scott; leaving ~3:30.

I am bringing 6 dimes that fit good.

Safe travels to everyone...hit some PR's :rock

Hope your back is healing up nicely Chad. I was looking forward to meeting you.

John Beatty, I was hoping to meet you as well and hope you're ok.

Mitch, please show up; impress us your blobbing and pinch six dimes with some good-fitting plates (Thanks for bringing them John Eaton)! Surely you'll be able to trounce me and maybe a few others as well.

Edited by odin

Let's see some PR's!!! :rock

Have a great time guys and travel safely.

Is the garage pretty warm or should we plan on bringing warm clothes?

Thanks

Josh

Thanks

Josh

Garage is just like the house - we set the thermostat and bingo - it's whatever we want. I usually keep it set on 62 degrees for working out.

Edited by climber511

Thanks

Josh

Garage is just like the house - we set the thermostat and bingo - it's whatever we want. I usually keep it set on 62 degrees for working out.

Nice :rock

Some information of interest.

Yes the garage has heat. You might want to wear your Right Guard - it's looking like a very full house in there.

I have plenty of pop and water but bring any Power Bars or stuff to eat during the contest that you want. We have a big after comp meal for competitors and spectators alike.

I drink cheap beer so if you like something special, bring your own.

The house number is on the mailbox on the porch. The house has a wooden rail fence in front - easy to find.

When you arrive, walk around the house on the left to the building out back - that is the place.

If you are bringing a bunch of heavy stuff to play with - you can drive up the alley around back later to unload it - don't try and lug it all the way around. Well - if you think it will wear you out and give me a better chance - go ahead!

Well - if you think it will wear you out and give me a better chance - go ahead!

Chris is always trying to find ways to win guys...so whatch out :fear He even got Jedder "Blob Barker" Johnson to take ALL the water out of the basketball goal...man Chris is sneaky :whistel

Well - if you think it will wear you out and give me a better chance - go ahead!

Chris is always trying to find ways to win guys...so whatch out :fear He even got Jedder "Blob Barker" Johnson to take ALL the water out of the basketball goal...man Chris is sneaky :whistel

And it would have worked too if you had done that "before" the contest :inno . Although you're going to have to be pretty messed up before I can beat you - but I think maybe the BB hoop adventure had you where a little girl might have got you. Glad you finally healed up from that little misadventure! Only to hurt your back - you and Scott George - I'm going to order rubber padded suits in bulk for all of us. Sorry not to get another chance at you this time - going to miss you big guy!

lads,

I'm hanging out in the Cbus airport as I type. Scott Styles is due to arrive before too long. If there is anyone who is in town tonight and wants to meet for grub, hit me at amosmj@gmail.com. I'll try to keep an eye on it from my phone.

Nick, I'm planning on meeting at the park-n-ride tomorrow. it looks like 9 ish

Chris, I haven't been following this thread until today but I just emailed you the info you requested. I'll bring along the entry fee tomorrow.

Going to leave work in about 20 min and head that way... :rock Should roll in about 10-11pm, depending on the # of times I stop.

Take many pics, videos, and do INSANE stuff guys; then, please, by all means, type out a good report. By good, I mean long, thrilling, with lots of details, the type of reports that make you feel you were almost there watching the feats! :P GOOD LUCK !!!!!

If You are on here Mike I e-mailed you about eats. You got my # now in that e-mail.

I just checked in at the Best Western, exit 112 off Interstate 70.

What's all this white stuff on the ground?

Haha what is this "white stuff" that you speak of? I'm from Tucson I've never heard of that can you give me more detail :D

Edited by vikingsrule92

Haha what is this "white stuff" that you speak of? I'm from Tucson I've never heard of that can you give me more detail :D

The only thing I can compare it to is lifting chalk, but very cold and slippery. The natives don't even seem to notice it. Strange place, this Ohio.

Good luck guys!

The only thing I can compare it to is lifting chalk, but very cold and slippery. The natives don't even seem to notice it. Strange place, this Ohio.

Hmm that's really weird Eric I have no idea what that could be. Why is it cold and slippery? Man that definitely does seem like a strange place, I think I'm just going to stick the the Southwest

I don't have long because when I came in Jedd was trying Muscle Ups and I don't want to miss that!

1. Jedd Johnson

2. Eric Milfeld

3. Josh Dale

4. Dave Thorton

5. Chris Rice

Some time tomorrow or so I'm post the full results

Oh come on you can't put 6th place on the standings Chris? :D just kidding.

I just wanted to say thanks for a great show. I hit some PRs and had a great time.

What a great bunch of guys, I can't wait till next year!

Brad