Workout Reports Forum?

Bill Piche

What's everyone think about adding a Workout Reports Forum?  People can post their latest workout results and others can also make comments, ask questions, or provide advice.

Would people use it?

I think it would be cool, especially so we could see the routines of some of the greats like Roger S, David Horne, and Nick McKinness, etc.  If I missed your name sorry, its early here and my roommates and I played PS2 all night (college, yeah).  I think we could learn a lot from seeing what others do.  I vote yes.

JD

Same here, I think it would be nice to see other's workouts, and compare them to ours.

Guest SUPERGRIP

I think it would be a great idea for people to post their grip workouts showing sets , reps and poundages , because we can help each other out if needed and it could allow people of approx equal strength levels to have freindly challenges if they wanted which would add some fun to workouts .

I like the idea, but take it one step further.....  post what your PR is on each type of lift, so that there is a measure of what you are doing at a particular time.  If the PR doesn't apply to you - skip it.  It would be a great comparison between what you are doing, and what another grip trainer is doing.