I need advice??

Guest RobbyTooSlobby

Guest RobbyTooSlobby

Which of these should I ask for from Santa this year???

Should I get the titan's telegraph key?

Or the Iron Horse Wrench?  

http://www.fractionalplates.com/images/turksandwrenches.jpg

I was thinking of going for the wrench but can anyone give me any advice.  I don't make much money at all because I just started a new job (hopefully) and I got caught with some hefty bills to pay so I usually make my equiptment.  As soon as I can take a photo of some of my equiptment I want to post pics or them.

Thanks for any help buds. :D44-TTKEY.JPGturksandwrenches.jpg

Guest kINGPIN

I know that situation all to well.  There are so many cheaper ways to train grip.  Save your money for now, wait till you are settled and then treat yourself.

Guest RobbyTooSlobby

Hey thx for understanding Kingpin.  I am pretty proud of my grip strengthening creations so far.  I will post them soon.

But as far as getting something from my parents for Christmas what would you think would benefit my grip more out of the two items??

Thanks

Do you have the COCs? Why don't you get the whole set instead to save on shipping? I've tried the Titan's telegraph key... It's really awkward for my fingers when your doing it heavy. Pinching plates is better.

James

Guest kINGPIN

Me personally, I am a CoC fan so I would have to agree with James on that.  Allthough finding a set of those wrenches in my stocking would make me a happy chapy.

Guest RobbyTooSlobby

Yeah I think I will ask for the #2.  I can close the #1 a whole bunch of times with my right and about 7 or 8 times with my left.  

Thanks for the advice guys.  Appreciate it.

:)

Yes.... the CoC grippers!  You'll have lots of fun, and they'll last you years with proper care.  Then get a grip machine when you can afford to do so.