Elizabeth Horne's Feats On Youtube

David Horne

Amazing feats, Elizabeth!

Great feats of strength!!

Your wife manages to be both strong and charming/feminine.

I guess nothing beats drug free strength training (especially for women :whacked ).

Jst used this film of Elizabeth to get fired up for my workout , only thing is she's stronger than me already ..... the Lord only knows how strong Liz will be in a few years when her tendon and ligaments start to kick in also !!!!??

I also take David Hornes I

I was going to say before i pushed the wrong button, David Hornes Iron Grip course is another thing a take in my garage with me for inspiration.

Also anything from the Diesel Crew on youtube .... they rock also !!

fantastic stuff, digging the axe levers. bottle cap crush was cool too

Elizabeth says thank you guys. :)

Amaury,

As she says on her website

Strong - Natural - Woman.

Chris,

Glad the vid got you fired for training.

Her training today was awesome, she just keeps on improving!

David

I am most impressed by the one handed deadlift. That takes very tough hands to hold on to that weight with that kind of handle.

I've recently looked at a lot of strongman/strongwoman stuff on youtube (since I've only just got access to it!),and I've shown it to some friends. There is only one woman I've seen that can do anything (strength-wise, I can't give birth!) that I can't do.

She's also the only one that looks, not only that she's not a steroid freak, but that she's a very pretty young lady*.

And she seems nice*.

And her daughter is to die for*.

Anyone care to guess to whom I am referring?

* These comments were not made by me, I was too busy nursing a bruised ego! These comments were made by my partner, who will not train because "That'll make me pack on muscle like a Bodybuilder!"

Edited by twig

Lovely comment.

Thank you!

Elizabeth is VERY feminine, and very oldskool (likes cooking, knitting and keeping care of the baby, my sons and me).

I'm a lucky sod! :tongue

likes cooking, knitting
I cook (obviously) and knit (my Dad was away a lot, he's a mercheant seaman!).What's wrong with that? Are you callin me a poof? :rolleyes

Although I echo the sentiment, most of it wasn't mine, if Elizabeth ever gets a training course up and running, she's got a pupil in my Julie (who's 40, a qualified Masseuse, Reiki Master, and Holistic Therapist !), and I fair say, I've a few other girls interested as well.

Haha, not at all mate!

It's just I'm one of those oldskool guys who doesn't do anything in the kitchen. Boo hiss from the ladies, haha!

It's just I'm one of those oldskool guys who doesn't do anything in the kitchen.
Never trust a thin chef! :whistel