Wes Peart Certification

Bill Piche

#4 miss by 1/16th? Was this Wes's own #4, or was this not his??? Wow, Wes is getting really strong!!! Wes will close the #4 while still 17 years of age! I'm sure of it. I mean, come on, 1/16th? After closing MM2 and #3.5 ?

By the way, the #3.5 looked EASY for him?? WOW!

Did he try to get a rep in any of his attempts?

Damn, I ask a lot of stuff! :tongue

Does anyone want to take bets on Wes not getting to MM6 by the end of the year? :blink

Phenomenal gripping Wes i have no doubt that you will go all the way and further.

#4 miss by 1/16th? Was this Wes's own #4, or was this not his??? Wow, Wes is getting really strong!!! Wes will close the #4 while still 17 years of age! I'm sure of it. I mean, come on, 1/16th? After closing MM2 and #3.5 ?

By the way, the #3.5 looked EASY for him?? WOW!

Did he try to get a rep in any of his attempts?

Damn, I ask a lot of stuff! :tongue

It was one of my #4's. No reps on the MM2, he wanted to save himself for other stuff like the #3.5 and #4. He easily shut two MM3 replicas and a MM4 replica. The guy is a hydraulic machine.

pc

Great report, and great gripping (and Blob) PRs! You'll get it next time Porkchop! Damn strong gripper stuff there. Makes me green with envy...

Well, the MM2 cert went down today as planned. Wes closed it (easily) on all three attempts and I missed all three of mine. I had an off day and my best was attempt was approx 1/4" out (maybe closer who knows...all I know is that it wasn't shut.) Anyway, I'll get the video prepared and sent off to Bill and we'll wait for the verdict on Wes's cert. Gripper will be out in the mail towad home base on Monday, per the rules.

Wes put on a clinic today and set some PR's in bending and closed some grippers he hadn't previously.

Wes had a MMS close of an IM #3.5! which looked pretty easy to those of us watching. (We have this on video)

Wes missed a #4 MMS close by about 1/16"!!! We didn't get that on video because he didn't expect to get it that close after the cert and some other fooling around, but did get another attempt at it after he did a bunch of other stuff that was further out. If he was fresh, I'm thinking he would have gotten it.

Wes also fully lifted my Blob50!! (also on video)

GatorGrip and Crotchulla were here as well and joined in on the fun. Lots of good stuff. So much so I can't even remember all of the things we did. We did some Blobs, 2" vbar, bending, grippers, etc. We had a blast.

Gator or someone else will have to recap all of the bending and other things that took place because I just don't remember i t all.

I'll get all the video sorted out as soon as I can. I am traveling a lot for work the next two weeks so not sure when I'll be able to get any of the extra footage prepared, but it will be coming shortly.

HUGE Congrats to Wes on his MM2 closes and all the other PRs he set today!! Great job buddy!! :bow

pc

Wes is a freak! Good going! :mosher

Awesome Wes :rock

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I had an awesome time and met some great guys :rock Greg was having just one of those days, I think he would of gotten it otherwise- Next time buddy

Edited by Wes

Great Job youngun! Next time Porkchop!

Nice job Wes!

Great job WES I new it wouldn't be a problem for you. Great job on the other closes and attempts :rock

Congrats Wes.

Very impressive stuff you did all around! :mosher

Great report porkchop!!! Next time you will get it. Good job Wes on your PRs!!! porkchop probably forgot to mention that you bent the hexabastard which is a HARD peice of metal to bend! :rock

one word: strong

can't wait to see what kind of grippers you are going to be killing in the coming weeks/months.

Great report porkchop!!! Next time you will get it. Good job Wes on your PRs!!! porkchop probably forgot to mention that you bent the hexabastard which is a HARD peice of metal to bend! :rock

Yes, I did...Wes, Gator and Crotchulla did some bending. Since I don't bend, I don't really keep up with what's what...so I thought one of them could give the (accurate) bending report.

pc

Well I brought 2 pieces of FBBC Hexa-Bastard bars that I had just recieved over to the grip gathering yesterday. I had plans of bending the Grand Bastard but I just ran out of steam but at least it was well past 90 degrees. I rolled up a hexa-bastard for Wes on a whim, I mean he had already annialated everything else he touched so what the heck right. He had never even held one but he went into the bar nonetheless and you should have seen the look in his eyes when it started to bend and I mean bend in a big way. We encouraged him to keep pouring the coal to it and he finished it off in less than 2 minutes easy. Unfortunetly he nor we had any idea he would even kink it let alone bend it like butter so that camera wasn't rolling. I only wish I would have brought a bunch of steel because he would have easily done more. I had a second Grand Bastard bar with me and I told him he might aswell give it a try also which he did but it stalled on him at about 90 degrees and I finished it off for him. In all fairness though he had he had been doing all the grippers, blobs, thickbars, 2" Vbars, phonebooks ect... Well that's our story and we're sticking to it! :tongue

AGAIN GREAT JOB ON THAT HEXA-BASTARD BAR WES! :mosher