Official Bending Title Change Request Thread

Bill Piche

1st Fantastic Bastard. PM sent also.

Well earned Ben congrats thats a great bend :rock:bow:bow

Thanks Gary I really appreciate the kudos!!! It sounds a bit pretentious now that I think about it to say the "1st" since you've done a Shiny version of the same bar. And as I've said before, there is another that told me he did the bar, and I believe him. Pat has probably done the Fantastic too in thinner wraps. But hell, I'm proud of it even if I had to wrap it in 4 pillows to get it bent/ :laugh

Ben

Weve had are differences in the past over wraps but RESPECT were its due that bar still takes a hell of alot of strength to put away especially to the 2inch mark and i am certain that if you really wanted it bad enough you could also put it away in small leathers,ironmind wraps whatever like i said it still takes alot of strength and it looks like you got plenty.

Ben

Weve had are differences in the past over wraps but RESPECT were its due that bar still takes a hell of alot of strength to put away especially to the 2inch mark and i am certain that if you really wanted it bad enough you could also put it away in small leathers,ironmind wraps whatever like i said it still takes alot of strength and it looks like you got plenty.

No doubt! I was really amazed by his EASY insane bend!

Ben

Much appreciated Gary! :rock

No doubt! I was really amazed by his EASY insane bend!

:blush You'll be in my shoes soon if you stay consistent with your bending. You've kinked the Insane a good bit already. Now it's time to put it all together and hammer it down. There are so many ways you could get to the Insane level. You can do what Gary, I, and Chad, prefer and go the route of harder stock at the same length to make the goal bend feel "easier."

Or you could buy super tiny increments in Drill Rod (O-1) from one of the online metal suppliers. Just work with 4.5" stock all the time. Warmups, cooldowns, all of it is 4.5". That'd probably cut a lot of time off the trip to the Insane...

• 6 months later...

Certified Bastard! :)

Mike,

i think u need to email Eric M; he will put "red nail cert" in your name.

or email

Frankboy to get the im red nail at gripboard (u can bend in leather for this).

regards

Certified golden bastard

LINK:

Certificated Bastard

LINK:

THANKS JOHN.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'd like to have my title changed to "Certified Shiny Bastard"

I'm 24th on the Shiny list: FBBC Certs Page

I might as well get my title changed too :). I'd like to get "Certified Huge Shiny Bastard"

I'm 8th on the FBBC huge shiny list, same link as the one Matt just gave.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Certified Huge Bastard :rock

#47 on the FBBC list

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please change my "Big Shiny" title to "Certified Grand Hexabastard". It has a better ring.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like Certified IM Red Nail added to my title please. Thanks!