Armwrestling Practice

bobbrown

Hi, my name is Joseph and I just moved to Dayton Ohio. I’ve searched through this site and have contacted everyone that was recommended in the area. A couple people responded, but just looking for more people around the area to train with. I’ve been training for about one year in Massachusetts, finished 2nd in one amateur bout and am looking to keep having fun and getting better. Experienced or not, I’m happy to train with anyone, appreciate suggestions as well. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi my name is Justin and i am new to arm wrestling. Im am from Ruston louisiana. Im looking for someone or people to start training with. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank u. My number is 3185486734

Edited by Jwyatt

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 4:43 PM, Jdg85 said:

Hi, my name is Joseph and I just moved to Dayton Ohio. I’ve searched through this site and have contacted everyone that was recommended in the area. A couple people responded, but just looking for more people around the area to train with. I’ve been training for about one year in Massachusetts, finished 2nd in one amateur bout and am looking to keep having fun and getting better. Experienced or not, I’m happy to train with anyone, appreciate suggestions as well. 

Hi Joseph. My name is also Joe. I live east of Columbus, but I work and stay in Dayton most weeks. Maybe we could meet up after work for some training. I'm a novice at arm wrestling but would love to start getting involved. 

• 1 month later...

My name's John. I'm a 23 year old male looking for guys to train with in the Dallas, TX area. I'm only 155 pounds and new to the sport but I'm already beating people a lot heavier and stronger than I am. I'm also looking for guys that I can learn from, preferably.

Is there anyone in the Boise Idaho area? 

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Anyone in Northern Ireland or Ireland, feel free to contact me to arrange some training, I can link you to the best group of guys closest to your location , or even perhaps if you are visiting on holidays, we have a decent group of very highly skilled pullers throughout the country.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Anyone here train with Arsenal of Arms in Boston? I'd like to go sometime.

• 2 months later...
On 12/2/2022 at 2:35 AM, RunningRiot4Fun said:

We have a great team here in Albuquerque NM. Hit me up if you are in the area and would like to join! 

I want to join

• 10 months later...
On 12/2/2006 at 1:31 AM, GarytheDino said:

VIRGINIA near Harrisonburg

Gary Brown 540-560-3999

I've been trying my best to find people interested here in the Shenandoah Valley. Two different newspapers did articles and a third did a sports brief. I also contacted the University and asked that they spread the word.

Not one person has contacted me.

Have now, Gary (it’s me, Morgan)

Gary is an arm wrestling fool, by the way