Sign in to follow this  
bobbrown

Armwrestling Practice

Jdg85

Hi, my name is Joseph and I just moved to Dayton Ohio. I’ve searched through this site and have contacted everyone that was recommended in the area. A couple people responded, but just looking for more people around the area to train with. I’ve been training for about one year in Massachusetts, finished 2nd in one amateur bout and am looking to keep having fun and getting better. Experienced or not, I’m happy to train with anyone, appreciate suggestions as well. 

• Like 1

Jwyatt

Hi my name is Justin and i am new to arm wrestling. Im am from Ruston louisiana. Im looking for someone or people to start training with. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank u. My number is 3185486734

Edited by Jwyatt

Joe S
On 9/28/2018 at 4:43 PM, Jdg85 said:

Hi, my name is Joseph and I just moved to Dayton Ohio. I’ve searched through this site and have contacted everyone that was recommended in the area. A couple people responded, but just looking for more people around the area to train with. I’ve been training for about one year in Massachusetts, finished 2nd in one amateur bout and am looking to keep having fun and getting better. Experienced or not, I’m happy to train with anyone, appreciate suggestions as well. 

Hi Joseph. My name is also Joe. I live east of Columbus, but I work and stay in Dayton most weeks. Maybe we could meet up after work for some training. I'm a novice at arm wrestling but would love to start getting involved. 

Jayoheychen

My name's John. I'm a 23 year old male looking for guys to train with in the Dallas, TX area. I'm only 155 pounds and new to the sport but I'm already beating people a lot heavier and stronger than I am. I'm also looking for guys that I can learn from, preferably.

Perryfamily208

Is there anyone in the Boise Idaho area? 

BrianM

Is there anybody in southern West Virginia that I can train with? I'm pretty much a newby to real armwrestling, but I really want to get involved.