Armwrestling Practice

bobbrown

Flying into LA tomorrow!!

Stil looking for armwrestling in Vegas

hey Chris, so you'll be in SF tomorrow through Sunday? I still don't have access to an arm wrestling table perhaps we can meet and practice at a regular table? The other guy might be able to come down on Friday but not sure yet. I also work on Friday until 5.30-6pm. We could also train at my gym on Saturday if you want, let me know what your plans are. There's many things to do in the city I'm actually suprised that you want to train while you are here!

Evan

415-685 6673

• Like 1

Yep in town now!

Had a good night at the 48ers game last night.

Was delayed a day because my dog damaged my passport.

Doing a little sight seeing today

I need to hit the gym

Australian nationals are in November and I need to up

I'm staying at the San Fran Double Tree Hilton

• Like 2

hey Chris, so you'll be in SF tomorrow through Sunday? I still don't have access to an arm wrestling table perhaps we can meet and practice at a regular table? The other guy might be able to come down on Friday but not sure yet. I also work on Friday until 5.30-6pm. We could also train at my gym on Saturday if you want, let me know what your plans are. There's many things to do in the city I'm actually suprised that you want to train while you are here!

Evan

415-685 6673

Hey mate just tried calling you

Evan

415-685 6673

sorry I missed it, I tried texting since it's late but didn't go through. I'll call in the am hopefully we can meet tomorrow or Sunday! No luck with finding AW table but we'll figure something out

Evan

415-685 6673

hey brother I tried calling back, one number can't go through the other one must be the hotel or something, also sent a pm here but posting here in case you don't have access to your email but can see this. I have a small table at my place we could practice (not ideal but better than nothing) or we could just go to my gym and train for AW and find a place there to also practice. If you are getting this too late for today no worries though, hope you are enjoying the city.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for a practice near Lynchburg VA. I'll be there over the weekend of 5/14-15/16.

My phn. 812 746 2105

Edited by Adam Juncker
Forgot your phone numba

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey 6odiesel, look up Kent Damore and Team Chaos around Chitown. World class pullers that train regularly.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anybody in the Dallas area? Complete noob here looking to learn haha

Anybody from the Buffalo/WNY area that trains? Would like to get into the sport.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2016 at 9:32 PM, dhbaker15 said:

Any arm wrestlers in Eastern NC? Hoping to find some folks to practice with. 

What parts? I'm currently in Norfolk VA but travel back home to Carteret county often.

I'm near Greenville/Wilson area.

On 2/20/2017 at 3:59 AM, SilentDude said:

What parts? I'm currently in Norfolk VA but travel back home to Carteret county often.

I'm near the Greenville/Wilson area.

• 1 year later...

Any arm wrestling practice in the Queens/Nassau area?  I live in Floral Park.  Manhattan/Brooklyn ok too, since I work in Chinatown.

5 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Any arm wrestling practice in the Queens/Nassau area?  I live in Floral Park.  Manhattan/Brooklyn ok too, since I work in Chinatown.

Do you have facebook? If so contact Mike Ayello, Johnathan Laba, Mike Selearis as they are all in the NYC area

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lucasraymond said:

Do you have facebook? If so contact Mike Ayello, Johnathan Laba, Mike Selearis as they are all in the NYC area

Yes, will do, thanks!

• 1 month later...

BIG Delaware practice next Saturday, May 12th, 4:30, at Thurstons Pub (32 Fox Hunt Dr. Bear, DE 19701). All are welcomed and encouraged to come (especially those new to the sport). Any questions, please feel free to message me.

• 2 months later...

May be interested in trying armwrestling im suffolk county long island if anyone knoww of a group around here.  Also down to train grip

55 minutes ago, Anyonecanhappen said:

May be interested in trying armwrestling im suffolk county long island if anyone knoww of a group around here.  Also down to train grip

I'm in Suffolk County (Smithtown).  I have an arm wrestling table but I have no idea how to arm wrestle!  I'm pretty good at grip for my size (175 pounds), and I have a few grip implements (IM blockbuster, IM hub, an olympic barbell and a Sorinex Axle, a few other implements, and a bunch of COC and other grippers).  If you hear about a group let me know.  Cheers,

Vinnie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...