Armwrestling Practice

bobbrown

This has always been a pinned Topic on other Boards. Everyone just put time and place or contact for were they have practice.

Bob Brown - 801 580 7774

Riverton UT

Monday Nights 7PM

Call for directions

And YES this is were John Brzenk practices.

ALSO if you all like it and anyone knows how to ask the administrator to pin this please do so.

Edited by bob brown

This thread is a great idea, Bob. A similar thread in the northeastboard helped me 2005 during my time in Atlanta, GA, to contact Ron Bath for training, which was a great experience. I trained about 5 times with Ron and his team, went with them to the AAA Nats, where I met many great armwrestlers, like Cleve Dean, Michael Todd, Todd Hutchings, Chad Silvers and many more.

So I will post my contact info for armwrestling training here too:

Thursday, 8 PM - 10 PM

Florian Kellersmann

Westenfelder Str. 123

44867 Bochum

Germany

VIRGINIA near Harrisonburg

Gary Brown 540-560-3999

I've been trying my best to find people interested here in the Shenandoah Valley. Two different newspapers did articles and a third did a sports brief. I also contacted the University and asked that they spread the word.

Not one person has contacted me.

Don't give up Gary, eventually you'll find someone! Just don't let them take a good look at you before they decide to go to practise, because you'll intimidate them!!

• 2 weeks later...

It is tragic....

You want to find persons to practice with , and can't find, here in Greece i want to learn and starting competing in armwrestling and i finally rtart wondering if we have here any kind of armwrestling competitions or trainers....I can't believe this....I will break my head on the wall.....i am really dissapointed......

It is tragic....

You want to find persons to practice with , and can't find, here in Greece i want to learn and starting competing in armwrestling and i finally rtart wondering if we have here any kind of armwrestling competitions or trainers....I can't believe this....I will break my head on the wall.....i am really dissapointed......

These are the names of the armwrestlers from Greece that was at the Worlds at Manchester.

Iliopoulos Panagiotis

Simeon Efstathios

George Goulioumis

Filikidis Pantelis

Koympakis Dimitris

Marios Choulakis

It did not say were in Greece they lived but I thought it would be a start for you.

It is tragic....

guess you checked out http://billusko.tripod.com/ already?

• 2 months later...

Anyone interested. We are haveing a special practice here

Saturday - March 17th at 2:00PM

1413 W 13200 S

Riverton, Utah

There is going to be alot of World class pullers

Chris Chandler

Kevin Bongard

John Brzenk

Brian Johnston

and many more

Last time we had about 30 puller from NV, CO, WY, ID, UT, MT

Call for directions 801 580 7774

• 5 months later...

Team Saskatoon.

Curtis Klashinsky

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Canada

(306)979-8081

Practice Once a weeks usually on Friday or Sunday Nights.

Edited by Curtis.K

• 2 weeks later...
VIRGINIA near Harrisonburg

Gary Brown 540-560-3999

I've been trying my best to find people interested here in the Shenandoah Valley. Two different newspapers did articles and a third did a sports brief. I also contacted the University and asked that they spread the word.

Not one person has contacted me.

i go to jmu

• 6 months later...

Had my first workout at Rick's last week with Scott, great time.

Rick Laton

Albermarle, NC.

704-983-5070

• 2 months later...
Congrats to you Bob Brown on wining the Merle Meeter[sp?] award which was well deserved :D

Thanks

Also I will be having a BIG practice on Saturday June 28th at 2pm

Riverton UT

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm looking for people to practice with near Toledo, OH/Detroit MI. Please PM me if interested or if you know of an existing group.

Thanks,

Jason

check out michiganarms.com for local tournaments listed if you are interested in pulling in the area. For us thats about a two hour drive to Detroit

Hi, I'm looking for people to practice with near Toledo, OH/Detroit MI. Please PM me if interested or if you know of an existing group.

Thanks,

Jason

This is a message from Kyle Knapp

Call my dad and get a practice set up with the hit squad. there 1 hour from there. 248 425-0461. Tell him I gave you his number. His names Bob.

This is a message from Kyle Knapp

Call my dad and get a practice set up with the hit squad. there 1 hour from there. 248 425-0461. Tell him I gave you his number. His names Bob.

Cool, thanks a lot guys.

Another one

I am in Toledo and so is Josh Huymore. We pull at his place as much as we can. Also I am going to try to take up Mike dawson on his offe rto train with that gang. Let me know 4192061132.

I am in Toledo and so is Josh Huymore. We pull at his place as much as we can. Also I am going to try to take up Mike dawson on his offe rto train with that gang. Let me know 4192061132.

Jeremy Wiswell

• 1 month later...

Is anyone aware of any Canadian arm wrestlers in the Calgary, Alberta region that have regular practices?