• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Piche

• lifesnotfair

• milkbone

• Too Tall

The MMG3 is a monster lurking on the ladder. Take a look at the MMG3 list and who is on there! :mosher

The MMG3 is a monster lurking on the ladder. Take a look at the MMG3 list and who is on there! :mosher

I think this is the first MM3 certification since I'm a member here! (since June!) ... congratulations!!

Congrats man!:rock closing a gripper that has been closed like what? 15, 20 times?? Nice job! :bow

Great job! Congrats big guy

A rare feat! Congratulations, Chad!

Am I the only one who's dying to see the video? :rolleyes

Looks like we have a new board volunteer!? Many of us have a life outside the gripboard and are busy with many other higher priority things (like raising teenagers) that may seem like a lower priority for some people. It will be up this weekend.

Am I the only one who's dying to see the video? :rolleyes

Looks like we have a new board volunteer!? Many of us have a life outside the gripboard and are busy with many other higher priority things (like raising teenagers) that may seem like a lower priority for some people. It will be up this weekend.

Wannagrip,

Good thing that you have a life. I work full-time, am married, and TWO DAYS AGO I had my first baby. Maybe I will post a little less right now... and I'll let ya know in over ten years how the teenage-raising part is coming along. But since I check the board mostly from work, it might not affect me gripboard-dedicated time a lot.

However, my statement was utterly friendly! I even added a smiley and everything! I was just stating I really really wanted to see the video of the MM3 close! I wasn't telling YOU to hurry up or anything!! How could I? I wouldn't dare. :)

Oh, and if you ever need a volunteer, I don't know what I could do for the board, but I'm sure as heck would agree. :P