• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Piche

• lifesnotfair

• milkbone

• Too Tall

Chad did the cert today but I couldn't attend. There is no news on the outcome of the cert, however.

I'm away from home for work again tonight. I was going to try to upload the video before I left but didn't have time. It looked closed on the second attempt so we'll see how the judges rule it. I should be able to get the video sent to Bill in the next couple of days, if everything goes well with work ... same for sending the gripper back.

I also got shot some crazy video of Chad doing a double BLOB deadlift by the face, farmers walk with BLOBs by the face for over 40 feet, BLOB clean and press by the face, and some BOMB apparatus lifting also.

Sounds good to me! Hopefully the close is clearly visible. Looking forward to some freaky videos! :rock

Good stuff! Sometimes the hardest part to a cert is getting it on video! Hope it turns out.

Congrats for the MM3 Close, Chad! That's worldclass! I hope the judges can approve the close, you really derserve it.

Regardless of what the judges decide and of course I hope it turns out to be good:

You developed a HELL of a crush obviously, Chad. :bow

I'm away from home for work again tonight. I was going to try to upload the video before I left but didn't have time. It looked closed on the second attempt so we'll see how the judges rule it. I should be able to get the video sent to Bill in the next couple of days, if everything goes well with work ... same for sending the gripper back.

I also got shot some crazy video of Chad doing a double BLOB deadlift by the face, farmers walk with BLOBs by the face for over 40 feet, BLOB clean and press by the face, and some BOMB apparatus lifting also.

Do NOT upload any video until the judges see it or it will all be voided per the rules.

Do NOT upload any video until the judges see it or it will all be voided per the rules.

Bill, I sent you a PM. By "upload" I meant sending it to you, not to the general public. Sorry if this has caused unneccessary alarm or confusion.

Steve

Still waiting for the cert video. Is it coming in the mail with the gripper? Thanks!

Steve, I only got two parts to the high res clips. Attempt 1 video was the first attempt. Attempt 2 video was a rest period. No third clip. Thanks.

Steve, I only got two parts to the high res clips. Attempt 1 video was the first attempt. Attempt 2 video was a rest period. No third clip. Thanks.

Sorry, I sent you the rest period between 1 and 2. The correct video should be in your inbox.

Well, the judges had a tough one on this -- very close on both the set and the close. But, it was judged GOOD!

The judges make full use of technology when judging by the way. Just like replay technology in football, etc.

Congratulation! I never had a doubt !

Congrats to make it official, bro :rock

Awesome!!!!

Congrats Chad. :bow

Well done!