Sharp Pains

coc3

i have recently started having bad stinging pains that shoot from the bottom of my middle finger to different areas in the palm of my hand. no pain anywhere else just there. i started getting it after my last thickbar deadlift routine. i think i over did it. i didn't realize it at the time but i did 6 sets of 3, and 2 more sets of heavy singles and finished with a deadlift hold for time. i didn't pay attention to sets i just went on how i felt. but i think thats how i hurt it. has this happened to anybody else. i guess rest and contrast baths are the way to go now.

I would just go easy for now. I guess you arent used to heavy thickbar work. Train with lighter weight. and do contrast baths and hand massages. I never had a injury like that. Massage where the pain is.