Mash Monster Certs Signups

Bill Piche

Contrary to what's been said, Clay is a member here and has always been able to read the board (just not post at times). In fact, he can post now and has been able to for awhile. The reason he got his posting priv's (posting only) pulled two times is irrelevant at this point and water under the bridge.

Unfortunately, due to his status being just recently being fully reinstated he does not qualify. He will qualify in the future though.

And, yeah, it was reported there is a bashing of the gripboard that's allowed to go on elsewhere. Here on the gripboard, we frankly don't care. What matters is if you follow the rules here.

Also, those that bash and then come here and participate...well that's up to their own personal integrity.

You'll probably also want to note who was stating "facts" when in fact it was less than the truth at best.

Hey, I don't want to get involved in politics, Clay told me he'd been banned and couldn't post, so I asked him if he wanted me to request a sign up, and he said yes. That's the extent of my involvement.

Unfortunately, due to his status being just recently being fully reinstated he does not qualify. He will qualify in the future though.

I would like to see Clay attempt the MM6 if he is ready. Heath too. Time to get some heat on Dave and make some MM7s :mosher:mosher

• 1 month later...

Umm well i think this is the place, but im not too sure im still trying to find the right place so ill just start here. I would like to sign up for the MM1 please.

Sign me up for the MM3

Nice to see you signing up again, bro! Give it a serious squeeze this time! I have no doubt, you will close it :rock

Umm well i think this is the place, but im not too sure im still trying to find the right place so ill just start here. I would like to sign up for the MM1 please.

This be the place. So, I take it you have a real name and not THOR as a first and last name. :)

Thomas Becker was signed up already in another thread, I better repeat that here.

Thomas Becker for MM1.

Someone signing up for MM3 !!! :rock

I wondered why this person had his nick "Too Tall", and then in his gallery I saw a pic of him next to Pat (Terminator)... now I know why :)

Thomas Becker was signed up already in another thread, I better repeat that here.

Thomas Becker for MM1.

Not sure, whats the current list for the MM1 look like when Wes is done.

However, due to a little surgery Thomas had on his right hand last week, he needs another 3-4 weeks for healing up properly.

If theres one behind Tom he might do it first.

This be the place. So, I take it you have a real name and not THOR as a first and last name. :)

Lol ya its Adam Demnowicz :tongue

Well i guess since this is the place, then I can ask a question or two. I have some idea on how to do this but im still not too sure of the process, like how long does the whole thing take, i know it depends on the list, but a general idea would be helpful.

Edited by THOR

Read all the pinned threads on the rules, etc. And, many threads are posted with certs and what's transpired in a typical cert.

Sign me up for the MM3 :angry:

Good to hear, Kev, mi buey. :rock

Sign me up for the MM3 :angry:

Yeah!!!! :rock

Kill it baby.

I'd like to sign up for the MM3.

Thats brave Theo.

I'd love to see you crushing it. :rock

THanks frank, i feel pretty ballsy too :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sign me up for the MM1 again.