2006 Ggc Videos

anson

Looks like there was a typo in the link to get to Scott's blob run. Here is a working one...

http://media.putfile.com/GGC-2006-Scott-Blob-Medley

Awesome jobs to all you guys!!!

pc

Looks like there was a typo in the link to get to Scott's blob run. Here is a working one...

http://media.putfile.com/GGC-2006-Scott-Blob-Medley

Awesome jobs to all you guys!!!

pc

Thanks Greg!

Jedd, your Blob run. Unreal. Very impressive. I don't know if other guys can do that, or if they can make it look as easy as it seemed for you, but it was mind boggling. To me it is up there with the Mark Henry clean of the Inch that Snott took 4 years ago, it just happens so fast it is stunning.

Great job.

Hbgzr

Jedd's blob run was inhuman :bow:bow:bow:bow

Jedd's ability to lift the Blob is unreal!

Awesome videos!!! :cool

Guys,

Thanks for the compliments. You are too kind, fellas. Chad and I tied on that with 10 points. I was just a little quicker is all.

Thanks again guys, I appreciate it.

-Jedd-

Man, Anson motored through the first 4 like they were nothing, by the top and face.

Looked like both are real close on the 50! Remember, these guys were in the smaller handed class!

The weights were too light for you guys in the RT, that's for sure.

-Jedd-

Nice avatar, bro. The Juggernaut baby!

-Jedd-

Making the block weights look real easy Jedd! Great job!!

Thanks bro. I bet you, Stew, and Doc would have done really well with that Medley.

-Jedd-

nice job guys :mosher cool videos :flame and jedd was loading the ship with fuel :tongue

Good work guys! Totally awesome! :rock

Which blobs did You use - 40; 42,5; 45; 47,5 and 50? Did You have to load the lightest blob on the highest platform or the heaviest? Just Curious!

There were so many unreal performances this time at GGC. Chad's World Record v-bar of course - then two minutes later, this little "giant killer" Anson comes out and almost duplicates the lift at maybe a hundred pounds less bodyweight. Kevin Perrone - the guy can't weigh over 170# - if that - and look at his numbers - awesome performance - and he just started grip training a few months ago. Scott George - the guy is coming back from a major car wreck just months ago - and wins small hands! Jedd on Blobs - I watched Chad and thought "darn, game over" and then comes Jedd and bang - even faster! A very exciting contest!

Which blobs did You use - 40; 42,5; 45; 47,5 and 50? Did You have to load the lightest blob on the highest platform or the heaviest? Just Curious!

We used: 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50. The lightest one had to go up on the tallest platform. Great test of strength and stamina.

We used: 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50. The lightest one had to go up on the tallest platform. Great test of strength and stamina.

Yes, that's a great event. If I will ever organize a competition I'll incorporate this event for sure! Perhaps it would be cool to use the tallest platform for the 50#. Certainly it has to be honoured by a special pointsystem if somebody can lift the heavier blobs.

Edited by Burkhard Macht

Each load was worth one point, and each unload was worth one point. Special point systems are hard to manage. Keep it simple, bro.

-Jedd-

Each load was worth one point, and each unload was worth one point. Special point systems are hard to manage. Keep it simple, bro.

-Jedd-

Yes, a special point system includes problems - especially for a blob event if there are not two handsize groups. It would get problematic even more if not unfair. It sounds that You are right Jedd! :rock

Great clips,

thanks for posting those, Anson.

Watching Jedd Blob domination, we will have a hard time in the BBB Blob medley. :whacked

-Jedd-

Great event btw (i wasn't there but i can tell you guys are forcing grip into the mainstream with these kinda events.)

What were the specific rules of unloading? Was there anything to prevent people from not quite lifting it but moreover shifting it off the edge with their hand remaining on the top following it down to the ground?