Mazza Lifts The Millennium!

Dan Cenidoza

It was the report of Apollon's near snatch which inspired Alan Radley to suggest the dimensions and weight of our bell. We specified 228 plus or minus 5lbs which places all the bells close to the bell of Apollon.

Mobsterone

Did Alan Radley ever lift the MD in training?

Mark

• 14 years later...

Does anybody have a working link to Ron Mazza's MDB lift or his Inch Dummbell Madness video?

On 1/22/2021 at 2:12 PM, Florian Kellersmann said:

Does anybody have a working link to Ron Mazza's MDB lift or his Inch Dummbell Madness video?

Can you remind me Monday IG? I have a video or Ron attempting to clean the Inch. Very cool video from 2006. It is saved somewhere in my old USB.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jedd! Bader was so kind to send me the video per email already, but it is great that you shared it here with everyone!

• Like 1

I had the opportunity to train with Ron Mazza many times and the guy was strong as a bull. His grip strength was off the charts. And he is a nice guy as well. 

• Like 1