Mazza Lifts The Millennium!

Dan Cenidoza

That was just crazy !!!! he will lift the bell parallel to the floor soon.

:blink

:ohmy

:yikes

:rock

What I'm really trying to say ---> :bow

Mobsters Rules end of :tongue

If Steve sees fit to lift the bell with a tilt and also acknowledges Rons and others lift then whats the problem.

a great lift by a very strong man. :rock

Also the original inch challenge at the OHF dinner was onto a telephone book so i guess,Steve,Bill Richardson,etc are all bullshit lifters.

Mikael your negativity is AWESOME :rock

mikael siversson - winner of the gripboards most negative man contest! :bow

Edited by Dan Cenidoza

Always a pleasure bro, now take care of business Friday, will ya!

thanks again john and kim for lugging that beast out here... and also pat what a class act your a great host and a good friend... dan--- thanks for shooting the footage. damn--- next time i'm wearing my sandals! later fellas...

Some of you guys have very selective reading abilities.

Let me make myself clear. By lifting the Millenium bell with a whopping initial tilt Ron has performed a feat of absolut world class. I said nothing negative about the difficulty of the lift. Very few people can lift this bell off the floor with a tilt. It is extremely difficult to lift this bell even with a tilt.

I objected against an inaccurate description of the lift and thats it. It would be appropriate if those of you who congratulated Ron without reservation perhaps appologize to Mobster (if you have not done it already) for giving him such a hard time when did the same lift (as he later got it off the floor).

Edited by Mikael Siversson

Really. So I beat the quote that one of you guys delivered after Mobster gave the bell some air time.

"That is the worst lift I have ever seen of any kind."

I'm sure Ron will lift the MDB to a full deadlift in the future. Give him some time, don't forget that this was his first contact with this monster.

Also I want to mention that Ron's lift is so impressive because from want I've read, he has comparable small hands (7.75 or something like that).

Edited by Florian Kellersmann

Some of you guys have very selective reading abilities.

Let me make myself clear. By lifting the Millenium bell with a whopping initial tilt Ron has performed a feat of absolut world class. I said nothing negative about the difficulty of the lift. Very few people can lift this bell off the floor with a tilt. It is extremely difficult to lift this bell even with a tilt.

I objected against an inaccurate description of the lift and thats it. It would be appropriate if those of you who congratulated Ron without reservation perhaps appologize to Mobster (if you have not done it already) for giving him such a hard time when did the same lift (as he later got it off the floor).

how can you even compare mob's first lift to ron's first lift???

When Mob did it, he had one bell tilted in the air with phone books....ron lifted it off the ground.

Really. So I beat the quote that one of you guys delivered after Mobster gave the bell some air time.

"That is the worst lift I have ever seen of any kind."

It's hard to believe you take everything so seriously. I was joking, in case you couldn't tell. But yes, overall, you seem to be a very negative, and argumentative person who seemingly has a problem with certain groups of people. Hence your "one of you guys" comment and many other similar remarks.

Good day, mikael.

I'm sure Ron will lift the MDB to a full deadlift in the future. Give him some time, don't forget that this was his first contact with this monster.

Also I want to mention that Ron's lift is so impressive because from want I've read, he has comparable small hands (7.75 or something like that).

It certainly shows that you don't need huge hands to do extremely well with these solid bells. I suspect that many of the guys with smaller hands that have trouble with thickbar lifts, struggle simply because of poor open hand strength.

It certainly shows that you don't need huge hands to do extremely well with these solid bells. I suspect that many of the guys with smaller hands that have trouble with thickbar lifts, struggle simply because of poor open hand strength.

Ron, if your hands are under 8", that lift is a Perfect 10! Damn. Good job!

HG

I had no idea, until just recently, that he had 7.75" hands. Picking up the MDB is insane enough but doing it with sub 8" hands is just superhuman. Just think about what he did in that Inch vid! Considering his handsize, he's easily the best in the world on thickbar IMO.

As far as open handstrength...maybe but I think it has to do more with his monsterous wrist strength. He basically goosenecks the Inch.

lets forget about the Millennium dumbbell for a second and go back to when he almost cleaned the inch dumbbell i never seen anyone hold a inch goosenecked that long and for that many times :mosher he is a young guy lots of new prs in him we all live in a world of we got to have it now it takes time and we will see stuff that never happened before just sit back and enjoy the show :whistel and lets not forget mobster :rock he has a few tricks up his sleeve he will kick it in gear now some one is getting close to him in thick bar :cool

People change, Mr. Mikael. Perhaps some people have realize what they said was wrong. Perhaps some of these people have apologized, though not in a public venue.

Let old battles die.

Always a pleasure bro, now take care of business Friday, will ya!

Kick some butt Friday!!!!!

7.75" hands? :blink

There aren't enough of these emoticons :bow:bow:bow:rock:rock:rock to do that lift justice.

Much respect. Inspirational.

Presenting the new thickbar daddy:

Millenium Domination

Inspirational for me because I have 7" hands, once again I am reminded that if you want it bad enough nothing will stop you!

Ron, congratulations on your MDB lift. Not only do the video shots confirm your feat but some mighty credible witnesses on your behalf. One without the other is pretty good proof, but when you have both it seems logically indisputable. Truly an excellent feat. Congrats also to Mark Henry, Joel Sward and Steve Gardener for their equally indisputable lifts. John Wood congrats to you too--the video's not here but your witnesses are beyond reproach. Folks, we have truly great grip guys here. It should also be pointed out that there's rumors of Josh Biggers GBR doing at least this much on a slightly thicker db of 2.5" ( I know I said "rumors" so maybe some of you Brits can add what you know about him. Also, it's historical fact that four men were lifting a 2.36" dumbbell weighing 225 lb (just slightly less than the MDB) circa 1892 in France: Leon See, E. Vandernocke, John Grunn Marx, and Apollon. Apollon has been witnessed as almost one-arm snatching it. These are not figments of imagination--see David Willoughby's account of this. Hermann Goerner, per Willoughby, one-arm deadlifted a 330 lb 2.36" dumbbell--which is less widely accepted. There are some that want to doubt all of these lifts--sorry guys no video proof--1892 was a bit early for that. Most historians believe these men were all credible witnesses. Another item of interest See was only 5'5 3/4, bw 155 lb, Vandernocke was 5'6 and 165. Also add Bruce White AUS, 5'7 1/2, 148, did a 1-hand DL with 220 lb on a 2.5" bar--certainly a comparable feat. All of these guys deserve their due!

It was the report of Apollon's near snatch which inspired Alan Radley to suggest the dimensions and weight of our bell. We specified 228 plus or minus 5lbs which places all the bells close to the bell of Apollon.