Mazza Lifts The Millennium!

Dan Cenidoza

You're funny Steve.

The video has been sent to Wannagrip.

...a slight tilt with the lower bell coming up about 6 inches!

Fantastic effort but a 'slight tilt'??? The bell is tilted about 60 degrees as it is comming off the ground. This is by no means ment as a piss on this mighty effort but rather a critisism of a very unaccurate description of a lift.

Presenting the new thickbar daddy:

Millenium Domination

excellent lift :rock

Has mark henry lifted the MDB? if so, wouldn't his C&P of the inch make him the thick bar daddy...or inch dominator at least?

Yes. We hereby request that mobster changes his signature to "thickbar red-headed step child" :trout

I'm just joking. Steve's got a sick grip, and everyone on the board needs to know that. In fact, let's make it a sticky. :tongue

Ron - You are a real FREAK! Awesome job! :rock:rock:rock

...a slight tilt with the lower bell coming up about 6 inches!

Fantastic effort but a 'slight tilt'??? The bell is tilted about 60 degrees as it is comming off the ground. This is by no means ment as a piss on this mighty effort but rather a critisism of a very unaccurate description of a lift.

You're right. A very inaccurate description! The bell came up about 12 inches, not 6. And while there was a significant tilt (according to Steve the tilt doesn't matter though) at the apex of the lift the bell had leveled off pretty good.

Way to focus on the negative, mikael! :rolleyes

It's important to keep this lift in context. This was done without ever touching the bell before, with no warm up, and to my knowledge, no specific training. Ron mentioned that he had trained the day before, and was in the finishing stages of a contest prep.

Hell of a lift!

Edited by Dan Cenidoza

I think it's an awesome lift, more proof that when Florida boys get their hands on new toys, people open their eyes! Keep at it Ron.

And, I think there can be more thna one thickbar daddy! :cool

Presenting the new thickbar daddy:

Millenium Domination

excellent lift :rock

Has mark henry lifted the MDB? if so, wouldn't his C&P of the inch make him the thick bar daddy...or inch dominator at least?

Yes. We hereby request that mobster changes his signature to "thickbar red-headed step child" :trout

I'm just joking. Steve's got a sick grip, and everyone on the board needs to know that. In fact, let's make it a sticky. :tongue

I didn't know Steve Gardener trains grip... :whistel:tongue:calm

Hurry Steve....we need a comeback !

Just a bit...

First I managed to watch it (for some reason I couldn't see it using Firefox and yet IE worked great) and like Chris James Ron is one of those guys that doesn't give up - that in itself is to be admired. Secondly he got it up - good work Ron. That looked on a par with my first ever efforts and so you'll only get better. I see Kim and John have still only primed it.

You can all add Ron's name to the very short list. But Ron, as per your own post, next time better, better, better!!!

it appears, due to the statistics as they are, that in fact, you are more likely to lift the milennium dumbbell if you have hair. Odds are two to one in your favor. :tongue

Hurry Steve....we need a comeback !

... teemu who?

Good one, Mr. Gardener, I knew you would find the right words.. :cool

Thanks goes to Ron.

thanks again john and kim for lugging that beast out here... and also pat what a class act your a great host and a good friend... dan--- thanks for shooting the footage. damn--- next time i'm wearing my sandals! later fellas...

Way to focus on the negative, mikael! :rolleyes

Excuse me mister. There are some very interesting comments from some of you that are now congratulating Ron (and rightfully so) when Mobster first lifted the bell (not from the floor though).

"With all due respect, can you just lift the bell? None of this wedging, tilting, friction, phone book BS."

"That is the worst lift I have ever seen of any kind."

"Sorry Mobster, but in my book the first guy to lift it will lift it off the ground and straight."

This was not a proper lift as it was not from the floor but my point is that there were some venomous comments made regarding the tilt.

Edited by Mikael Siversson

Ron,

History bro. Congratulations.

-Jedd-