Group Of Pullers, Please!

SHRUG

I have been looking for a group of guys to pull with for a very long time and can not find anyone near me. I live in Kittanning, Pennsylvania. I am only 1 hour from Pittsburgh, I am sure there has to be some guys there, I have tried getting ahold of guys by using the Directories on Arm Wrestling wib sites but I have had no luck. Can anyone help me out on this one, I would be very greatful if you could. Just post your replies in this thread, later.

SHRUG

good luck buddy thats why i got out of it 20 years ago not enough guys pulling :(

By pullers you mean fellow arm wrestlers who you would like to practice with ?

Shrug, have you tried to find some guys in the www.northeastboard.com? There should be a thread about this topic.

Like Flo said check out the northeast board. Im pretty sure there are some pullers near you. Good luck!

Thanks guys, I have never seen that particular board before. I am going to check it out right now.

Shrug,

You should have come to the Kumite - they had a tournament - I met several people who arm wrestled. Next time, bro.

-Jedd-

shrug Chris Ratchford(spelling) live up in that neck of the woods and i believe he is quite a good puller.

That is good news, how can I get ahold of him?

That is good news, how can I get ahold of him?

Just sign up on the northeastboard and make a post on there just like this one.

I personally know a whole bunch of guys who pull in PA, There is a team that meets for practice weekly

There are Quite a few tourneys down there too.