2006 Iron Grip Nationals

supermagnamon

Entry Form Edited by supermagnamon

What no wrist roll event.Forget it then! :D:D:D

I hope Steve Martinez shows up. This time I will train at least once before a grip comp, this time around. I want to make sure that I take home the top spot on the Apollon Axle DO Deadlift. Man, his hands are at least an inch smaller than mines. I won't go half-@$$ this time. I can't wait to see all those hot hinas in bikinis. Last time, I was in Venice Beach, I missed my Deadlift attempt at a powerlifting meet, because some lady flipped her skirt and you know what that means. ;)

I pm'd my buddy Ryan Klein to see if he wants to go. Looks like a cool contest!

i would have loved to done this contest. i am doing the wabdl push/pull nationals that day.

Good luck at the WABDL Nationals Ryan. What will you be benching and pulling on that day?

i am actually just going to pull. i plan on opening at 661 or 672, then going to 727 or 733, then will see after that. good luck at the comp. i plan on making the next grip contest out there.

i am actually just going to pull. i plan on opening at 661 or 672, then going to 727 or 733, then will see after that. good luck at the comp. i plan on making the next grip contest out there.

Damn. I'm jealous. I won't be hitting those numbers until Aug or Sept. of this year.

My fingers seem to finally be recovering enough from the damage done 11 days ago that I am willing to subject them to abuse again.

I think I have talked Mrs. Hubgeezer into joining me, as it is my birthday the day before this event and she has to be nice to me for 24 hours as part of my birthday gift.

The entry form has to be mailed in 3 days.

Is anyone in?

Hubgeezer

Bill, Adam and Rick can't make it.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie, are you coming? Zach? Hey, help us out here!

HG

Bill, Adam and Rick can't make it.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie, are you coming? Zach? Hey, help us out here!

HG

I don't know if I'm going. It depends on if Kev is going. On the other hand, there are a lot of bikinis there in Venice Beach.

I sent my entry in today. I think it has to be postmarked today or there is an extra charge.

I want to better my Apollon's Axle Deadlift, as out of 3 contests where this event has been included, I have never failed on a lift. Two weeks ago I PR'd at 325, so I would like to shoot for 335 or more this time. I believe l will do it, and that is the biggest hurdle to overcome.

I also want to improve on my Vbar lift of 306, but I am not sure if that is realistic given I lost a dime-size piece of my hand on April 29 (tear from the handles on the Trap Bar hold).

On the other events, it is unlikely I would equal my recent Decathlon contest marks.

If someone is going, I would appreciate them speaking up. I don't want to watch a Strict Curl competition and then find out there are no participants in the Grip competition.

Hubgeezer

Mike i perdict you'll take it all. :bow

Mike i perdict you'll take it all. :bow

I think you're right Steve. BTW Mike, I'm not going after all. I'm working friday night from 7PM- 7AM. I just don't want to sleep on the freeway. Sorry about that. I just spoke to Kevin Meskew last night about that. Well, gl Mike. I'm pretty sure you won't need it.

It is past my bedtime. Kevin just called. No contest. Lack of interest.

He is still having his Strict Curl competition, but too many of the Grip Guys flaked. Bummer.

Hubgeezer