Arm Wrestling Events..

Whimp

Hi there, i work in a bar in mtn view california.. its neer san jose.. id like to find a day out out of the week or month to have a sanctioned event there.. would this work? i am a grip guy not a arm wrestling guy but i saw there was a section here.. i think it would be great for business and be a fun place to showcase an event.. any ideas or ways on gfetting this started please contact me on here or preferablly no_regrets1982@yahoo.com

thanks all and i hope to get some good input..

ciao!

Hi there, i work in a bar in mtn view california.. its neer san jose.. id like to find a day out out of the week or month to have a sanctioned event there.. would this work? i am a grip guy not a arm wrestling guy but i saw there was a section here.. i think it would be great for business and be a fun place to showcase an event.. any ideas or ways on gfetting this started please contact me on here or preferablly no_regrets1982@yahoo.com

thanks all and i hope to get some good input..

ciao!

go to a web site armtv the guy that runs it is named Gary Roberts, he's from california he'll be able to help.