Clay Edgin

Bill Piche

Gave it a couple good shots but missed by 1/4" each time. Nice gripper though - good and stout the whole way and that knurling is great. Will send it back tomorrow.

Wow, that's awesome.

I thought for sure one of you guys would close it. So, do you think it's the right hardness?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clay Edgin

• Bill Piche

• gamidon

• Bearcat 74

Good try Clay. I thought you were gunna tell us you crushed it! How does it compare to other tough grippers?

Edited by Fissure

I think this gripper is a fine step up from the last one. The big difference for me was the sweep strength - the MM5 had a softer sweep so I could set it how I wanted but this one has a tougher sweep.

Its been a while since I've squeezed a lot of grippers so it's hard for me to say what it felt like in terms of comparisons to IM grippers, but "pretty damn close to a #4" is what I'd call it!

I think this gripper is a fine step up from the last one. The big difference for me was the sweep strength - the MM5 had a softer sweep so I could set it how I wanted but this one has a tougher sweep.

Its been a while since I've squeezed a lot of grippers so it's hard for me to say what it felt like in terms of comparisons to IM grippers, but "pretty damn close to a #4" is what I'd call it!

Awesome for you even trying it Clay and getting it down to 1/4 after not really training grippers in a good while and it's close to a #4 :bow:bow:bow

Good try bro. This is a huge gripper and I agree the sweep is unlike any other MM gripper...absolutely brutal from the get go.

can we see the video attempt of you clay?