Clay Edgin

Bill Piche

clay if you dont close it, it must be destroyed!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clay Edgin

• Bill Piche

• gamidon

• Bearcat 74

Crush it and get some extra cash! Good luck :rock

You can do it!!!!!!

Honestly hope you do it Clay.

Remember...to be the FIRST to close IT!..... is something the naysayers and know it alls and wannabe's can't take away from you!

Show IT who's boss.

Plus the prize money couldn't be awarded to a nicer and a more deserving fellow.

MAKE HISTORY HAPPEN!

I've been trying to see where I am with my BBSE which I think is a hair harder than the MM5. If the sweep on the MM6 is a little forgiving and if I have a good day, I may have a shot at it. We'll see!

And if I miss it by a mile, the video will never see the light of day! ;)

Gripper has arrived safe and sound. We were shooting for today for the cert but I have to go out of town for most of the day. We'll try tomorrow.

Gripper has arrived safe and sound. We were shooting for today for the cert but I have to go out of town for most of the day. We'll try tomorrow.

What happened?

We never did get together this weekend. My wife has been sicker than me, so I've been taking care of our daughter and Shawn's 1 year old is even sicker so we have yet to meet up for the cert. I have family committments tonight so it will have to be tomorrow.

Hope things get better. I have/had the flu so bad stuff is going around.

We never did get together this weekend. My wife has been sicker than me, so I've been taking care of our daughter and Shawn's 1 year old is even sicker so we have yet to meet up for the cert. I have family committments tonight so it will have to be tomorrow.

i don't know you---

but you --and shawn-- take care of your loved ones---your wife-- young daughter---and a sick 1 year old--with what is going around-- is very serious

nothing could be more important than family and family's health---

in my opinion---put everything on hold-- til all are well----doubtful there is a huge line to close this #6 anyway

take care

Gave it a couple good shots but missed by 1/4" each time. Nice gripper though - good and stout the whole way and that knurling is great. Will send it back tomorrow.

Gave it a couple good shots but missed by 1/4" each time. Nice gripper though - good and stout the whole way and that knurling is great. Will send it back tomorrow.

Clay sorry to hear you missed. You had a great run up to this point, I would hate to see what you are capable if you actually trained them... :mosher