Suggestion

Guest Tuna

Can you add a link from the Grip Board to the Grip Page?

(Yeah, I am that lazy!)  Seriously,  I would bottomume that most people who are new to the Grip Board would find the Grip Page, or vise a versa, but than in my profession I have learned not to bottomume anything.

Tuna

Tuna:

Look to the right side of the top banner.  There is a link that says " >back to Grip Page".  Is that what your were looking for?

I see from your profile that you're from Denver.   My wife grew up in Arvada and I'm a CU graduate.   My in-laws live in Loveland, now.   Where in Denver are you?

Great board, huh?

Cheers,

Tom

Tom,

I live in Parker.  I am the CO of a Marine Squadron out here. Been here since 4 July last year.

I love all the good hunting and fishing, but the place is to darn crowed compared to what I remember from being here 15 years ago.  Parker used to be on a county two lane, and had one stop light.  Now, well, lets just say all the horse people are moving to Elizabeth and Franktown.

I missed the "little",  return to Grip Page at the top right.  The board format does not fit on screen neatly; I have to scroll left and right to see everything - I missed it.

Thanks.

Bob

Yeah, I know where Parker is.  It HAS become much more crowded than before.  I moved away in 1980.

I worked for a couple of years in Englewood.  At that time, the Denver Tech Center was at the edge of the world.  Arapahoe Road was WAY south.  No more now, huh?

My wife has an aunt/uncle in Castlerock.  That's almost a Denver suburb now.

How do you like the Marines?  I have a great uncle who was  a Marine early in WWII.  He is a veteran of Guadalcanal and several other brutal campaigns.  All but one other guy from his unit (no sure what size) got killed in Bougainville.  Luckily, he got malaria after Guadalcanal and was in a hospital in Australia at the time.  "Hand of God" I guess.

Good visiting w/ you.  BTW, there is a hilarious play called "Greater Tuna" about a fictitious small town in Texas.  If you ever get a chance to see it, don't miss it.

Tom