Moulding a mighty grip

Guest kINGPIN

If you haven't had the chance to read some of Jowett's literature, please do it!  I just got this publication from Hinbern and read it last night, "Molding A Mighty Grip", by George F. Jowett is a must read - highly recommended!  :)

Guest kINGPIN

John, I'm gonna print the whole thing off but that bookstore in the link below is excellent, there are hundreds of grip books as well as dino books and vids.

Guest kINGPIN

A link to that site was put up by someone a while back but I did not realize how much stuff it had because at the time I found it a bit hard to navigate around and usually give up quite quickly.  There is loads of grip info and a treasure trove of other goodies along with a good link to an excellent book shop.  I am starting to get really into this dino training.  I have read quite a bit on it now and am thinking about trying it at some point.

Kingpin,

I guess we should start a "book club", kinda like Oprah!!  :D

I ordered a whole bunch of books this Christmas; I figure I'll have enough reading material to last me the whole year!

Guest kINGPIN

Snott, thats what I did last Christmas.  I got a list off Amazon and gave it to my dad and that was it.  This year I got a power rack so thats it....but my birthday is'nt long now so I will be looking in that link.

If we ran a book shop we would have to strap a copy of the book 'Flawless' to the wall so that we can mock it and dance around it chanting S##T S##t S##t!!!.....just a thought.

If you don't know the book I am talking about have a look for it in the book shop, take a read and you will see what I mean.  I bought it for about £2 so it will make cheap toilet paper with enough pages to last me a good couple of sessions!  :D