Chad Woodall Certification

Bill Piche

Yeah, it was very close. Chad cranked it down very close on the first attempt, but the gripper came out of the frame right when he squeezed on it so it could not be determined that he closed it. Then as I was holding the gripper on camera (letting Chad rest for his next attempts), I started getting an "end of tape" message on my camera. The next two attempts were about 1/16 away as Chad mentioned. I've come to the conclusion that it really would be best to have 2 witnesses involved during a cert. One to video and one to open the box and keep the gripper on screen in-between attempts.

I did get some footage of Chad pulling some massive V-bar weight and also hovering a BLOB by the face. CRAZY!! :whacked I'll try to send those to Bill this week if I get some free time to capture them. The gripper will go out tomorrow.

I have no doubts that Chad will close this gripper next time he tries.

Edited by milkbone

Yeah, it was very close. Chad cranked it down very close on the first attempt, but the gripper came out of the frame right when he squeezed on it so it could not be determined that he closed it. Then as I was holding the gripper on camera (letting Chad rest for his next attempts), I started getting an "end of tape" message on my camera. The next two attempts were about 1/16 away as Chad mentioned. I've come to the conclusion that it really would be best to have 2 witnesses involved during a cert. One to video and one to open the box and keep the gripper on screen in-between attempts.

I did get some footage of Chad pulling some massive V-bar weight and also hovering a BLOB by the face. CRAZY!! :whacked I'll try to send those to Bill this week if I get some free time to capture them. The gripper will go out tomorrow.

I have no doubts that Chad will close this gripper next time he tries.

Thanks Steve :D

Great efforts on a tough gripper!

Thanks Heath...you were right about the gripper being tough at the close :whacked

Awesome attempts.

You'll get it. Now you know what it feels like for next time. There will be no mystery to conquer.

Superb effort Chad! Next time...

I agree on having extra folks around to operate the video camera, both the person attempting and witness have enough on their minds at the time.

You'll get it next time :mosher

• 2 weeks later...