Steel Powerball Link

DAN PRAYDIS

last year there was a steel powerball on the internet anyone have a clue or link where they went thanks in advance :D

the new 350hz metal powerball just hit the market about a week ago. you can check it out on powerballs.com with the other models.

promises speeds in excess of 20k!!! its gonna be crazy.

edit: here is a link.

http://powerballs.com/metal.php

Edited by Wayne

the new 350hz metal powerball just hit the market about a week ago. you can check it out on powerballs.com with the other models.

promises speeds in excess of 20k!!! its gonna be crazy.

edit: here is a link.

http://powerballs.com/metal.php

thanks wayne :mosher there is another version but the one you found is better cant wait to get one of these i emailed them to see when they will hit the market

yeah i can't wait to get one myself, i also can't wait to see what Akis gets with it. someone from the company who has tested it said he turned his 12k scores into 18k! Akis will definitely break 20k considering he has multiple 16k scores with the original, that will be insane.

hey, anybody know what kind of rpm's it takes to break the sound barrier? how crazy would it be if Akis reved his up for the first time and accidently made a sonic boom. :laugh

Would you guys that play with your powerballs regularly speculate the steel ones would go faster versus the plastic type of their products?

Or is this like having a gold plated gripper it looks real pretty but the regular ones work just the same?

MMMM-Kay MMM-Kay (south park teacher) Cartman!!!

did anyone find these for sale yet . the web site does not say :cry

Dan, the metal powerballs were on sale for about 2 weeks but sold out. they will be restocked in january.

Gator, as handgripperman said the gyro is more powerful, and i said in my previous post they have been tested and are much faster..... and they're pretty too :D

i want one as well. mainly, on ebay they are sold by ppl from the uk.

i want one as well. mainly, on ebay they are sold by ppl from the uk.

hi supermagnamon

they are also sold in a shop called beatties for £25 of enlish money :ohmy

Doolash

• 2 weeks later...
Dan, the metal powerballs were on sale for about 2 weeks but sold out. they will be restocked in january.

Gator, as handgripperman said the gyro is more powerful, and i said in my previous post they have been tested and are much faster..... and they're pretty too :D

anybody get one of these for christmas or find them in stock in any stores :whistel

Look here for info all about the metal versions. The initial ones were very hard to get going, and though he has managed in excess of 16K rpm, the powerball speed record holder barely managed 12K out of one.

There is a newer rotor due (or out now, for all I know), that's due to be a bit easier to spin up.

Looky here: linky