Grippers

Guest ddtkid

Guest ddtkid

I would like to purchase a gripper, are both grippers basically the same in quality?  I think my hands are average or smaller than average, so which grippers should I get?  Thanks.

If you're just starting out when it comes to grip training, I would say go with the IronMind grippers.  When you can close the CoC #2, then get the BB Master.  When you can close that -  shoot to close the CoC #3.

IronMind grippers are a lot of fun.  Grip Training to close the CoC #2 and CoC #3 require WORK.  But once you do it, consider yourself to have a better than average grip.  (When you close the #3, you will then have a world-class grip!).

Guest Gordon Cooper

In a month or so, the decision will probably  be between PDA, Iron Mind, and the Beef Builder Grippers. More options will be nice for a lot of people. Kinda exciting to have some more exacting numbers for grip strength. My Beef Builder #1 arrives Monday or Tuesday, am really looking forward to getting it and being able to work towards a 180-190 lb.  gripper.

Guest Gordon Cooper

In a month or so, the decision will probably  be between PDA, Iron Mind, and the Beef Builder Grippers. More options will be nice for a lot of people. Kinda exciting to have some more exacting numbers for grip strength. My Beef Builder #1 arrives Monday or Tuesday, am really looking forward to getting it and being able to work towards a 180-190 lb.  gripper.