Inch Dumbbell Dimensions

perrymk

Yeah - we want to see some good videos! :rock

I.ll come down with my video and camera :D

I knew I could tempt you he he. It's on then. If we can all agree on a weekend day/date...

If we could make it for February 25th or anything after.I'm on holidays then for a week , i get called into work all the time.

I'll see if the Holles want to come aswell and we can all come up together.

Now that is gonna be worth a trip over the Canal! :cool

If we could make it for February 25th or anything after.I'm on holidays then for a week , i get called into work all the time.

The Holles, leave Wales, come here, do other stuff... someone pass me the ammonia (he he Kim W's eye is twitching as I type this).

That gives me plenty of time - Feb 25th is good for me. Dutch, get training and pack yer bags!!

The Holles, leave Wales, come here, do other stuff... someone pass me the ammonia (he he Kim W's eye is twitching as I type this).

That gives me plenty of time - Feb 25th is good for me. Dutch, get training and pack yer bags!!

I hear ya matey!! :rock

Yes my Northern Monkeys - it's thick bar day here!! If Chris brings his Inch, I have a Millennium, a old and stiff Rolling Thunder and my 2.5-inch handle, a 3-inch FBBC wrist roller. Plus 19 grippers and asoorted goodies.

Waaaay cool man! I'll train my ass off right now!

You guys should try an Inch Farmerswalk - especially Steve and Chris!

Well I'm waiting on Jim's confirmation that the date is ok and of course the Holles need to actually turn up... for a competition of sorts... :whistel

I,ll bring another inch if ya like for Dutches farmers :D

Chris its a shame you couldnt get those Apollon wheels there as well :D

Sure Gazza, whatever you say :whistel

Yes my Northern Monkeys - it's thick bar day here!! If Chris brings his Inch, I have a Millennium, a old and stiff Rolling Thunder and my 2.5-inch handle, a 3-inch FBBC wrist roller. Plus 19 grippers and asoorted goodies.

Oo you callin a Northern Monkey, you Soft Southern Shandy-Drinking B*st*rd??? I'm from the MIDlands! :flame

I may well see if I can get to this, too, if I'm allowed.

More the merrier. The whole Northern Monkey thing is from a certain well-known film which the Dutch loves (Lock, Stock and two smoking barrells). It's uttered by a now deceased but well-known London face who was a real villan in his time. Your starter for ten if you can remember his real name (clue L M C).

Anyway I'm now pratcially in the Midlands myself living on the Welsh borders in Gloucester.

Plus if you come you must lift (and bring food he he) - these are the rules.

I know it, i know the answer ;)

by the by, the gazza blob can be brought as well! JW?

The Guvnor, Lenny McLean. Bare Knuckle boxing champ (he put the ledgend Roy Shaw on his ass twice!), actor (Lock Stock, The Krays), and a hell of a nice guy (he bought me a drink once).

If I come, I'll lift, and I always have food!

Looks like were gonna have a Noddy Holder attending,dont forget to bring some nuts :D

You're very chatty today, is your girlfriend off being sheared? :laugh Edited by twig

I think we've just send the tone for the event... :D Big Lenny is right.

Will those be Nobby's nuts? (I'll get me coat). :whistel

Can't wait to hear and see the outcome of this. I sure hope you guys are able to pull this off.

W