• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Piche

• twig

• dave

• StalwartSentinel

:rockKILL IT SUPER DAVE! :rock

Gripper was sent to the warehouse address you gave me rather than the PO box. Because you told me to send it there because the PO was not timely.

Gripper was sent to the warehouse address you gave me rather than the PO box. Because you told me to send it there because the PO was not timely.

Dave lives in a part of the United States where they still use the pony express as the method to carry mail. From time to time the pony gets sick and mail just doesn't get through. Its cold now so I am betting the pony is not feeling well. Dave is also know to shoot 4 legged creatures so if they pony was in range he is probably dead :D They didn't film the movie "Deliverence" where Dave lives, but they did get the inspiration from there.

On a more serious note, it once took 4 weeks to get him a package I sent.... 4 WEEKS!!! I was ready to go shoot the damn pony myself.

Crush it you freak! Greg bet me that if you crush it he will wear your dress. The funny thing about the bet too was he also said he would wear it if you don't close it. HUMMMMMMMM :kiss So I bet him.

Crush it you freak! Greg bet me that if you crush it he will wear your dress. The funny thing about the bet too was he also said he would wear it if you don't close it. HUMMMMMMMM    :kiss  So I bet him.

that's funny. a win-win situation, there. :D

Crush it you freak! Greg bet me that if you crush it he will wear your dress. The funny thing about the bet too was he also said he would wear it if you don't close it. HUMMMMMMMM    :kiss  So I bet him.

that's funny. a win-win situation, there. :D

Sounds like Greg may need to go shopping and pick up a new purse to go with that dress :cool

.. neilkaz ..

Christmas morning, and I'm all excited... is it because Santa's been? Er, NO! c'mon, did he do it, or wot?

(Ok, maybe a little cos of Santa!)

He postponed the attempt, since he didn't feel strong enough.. (gamidon's blog)

Sounds like Greg may need to go shopping and pick up a new purse to go with that dress  :cool 

.. neilkaz ..

Have people noticed Steve is mentioning bets with a dress a lot??? I certainly never would bet against Dave on grippers. I think Steve has a thing for men in a dress, I could be wrong :D

Dave told me he was going to wait a day. He pulled out his grippers and didn't feel it. I will post in my blog his attempts if he takes them.

Merry Christmas all

The day needs to be advertised and the date kept. Unless there are mitigating circumstances. "Not feeling strong enough" is not a reason.

The day needs to be advertised and the date kept. Unless there are mitigating circumstances. "Not feeling strong enough" is not a reason. Looks like we need yet another new rule.

"The cert date must be announced and then kept unless there are mitigating circumstances beyond the athletes control."

By the way, this rule change would be going forward. We don't make rule additions mid stream, so it will not effect this particular cert.

I just want to see him smash it! :yikes