The Nailman's Top 50 & Top 20 Bending List (merged) 9-28-14

EricMilfeld

Thanks again Eric because that can't be easy sorting through and loading all the new huge amount of cert bends from the BBB2. :cool

Yeah Eric, no rush man. I know it is a process and we appreciate all your hard work here at bending central.

-Sean

Wow! What an update! The Backyard Bastard Bash has rewritten the record book.

Congratulations, guys!

Please let me know if you catch any oversights or mistakes. Thanks.

Great work Eric.

Just one question:

Was the swap between 5.5" round and 6" Hex intentional?

Just one question:

Was the swap between 5.5" round and 6" Hex intentional?

Though these two bars are very close in difficulty, the switch was unintentional. I corrected it just now. Thanks, Franky!

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations, Brett Kerby, on your jump up the list with a Big Shiny Bastard cert!

congratulations Brett.........

great to see you're hitting big bars again!

burner

NICE!!!

Congrats Brett!

Thanks fellas, Im just trying to keep all of you guys in sight, before you get too far ahead. Its just unreal whats getting bent these days. All I want for Christmas is a mag bastard. Hope this one dont take me a year to get like the 5.5 did.....

Congrats on a great bend Brett! :rock You'll get that Magnificent before too long. Are you bending anything that short these days? It might be a good idea to even go shorter than the goal bend...Insane Bastard or maybe just some 4.5" Grade 8s and/or some 4.5" CRS taped to 1/8" CRS or 3/16" CRS.

Franky maintains his position, but does so with a Big Shiny Bastard cert. Way to go, Franky!

Good JOb buddy, nice bend. Like I was saying earlier It is getting to be a full time job keeping up with all of you guys......Slow the heck down for us old :( folks.........Brett

Bodacious Bending Guys!

I am amazed and proud to see so many guys test their metal against the steel these days. You guys just keep moving up the ladder and just think there will be one day in the not to distant future I suspect when it will take a minimum bend of an FBBC Bastard bar or Big Bastard just to reach the low end of the list.

KEEP PUT'IN AN ASS-WHOOPIN ON THE SHORT STUFF BOYS!

Your Fellow Bending Berserker - GATOR :rock

Edited by GatorGrip

I think those days are already here Gator. A Bastard would be bottom of the list right now. By the end of 2007 I think it will take a Huge Bastard to get the 50th spot. That would be pretty cool.

Thanks guys.

My next goals are:

Mag. Bastard

Edgin

Huge Shiny

Mag Hex.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations, Nailzilla, on capturing the 42nd spot with a shortened Red!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just finished watching Gatorgrip annihilate a Huge Bastard on a video from the end of December. Mr. Crews claims the 29th spot with this bend. This most likely completes the list for the year 2006. Way to go, buddy!