The Nailman's Top 50 & Top 20 Bending List (merged) 9-28-14

EricMilfeld

I have a red cert nail on the way to Ironmind along with a 6.5 bent red. That should bump me up a few notches.

Gary, I moved you up more than a few notches, due to the fact you killed a 6.5" for your witness. :)

Cool list. As it happens, I found myself near a craft store today so I picked up some leather and bent some stuff. I need to see if I have any more of those 5/16" G5's and if I can even bend them anymore.

I guess I am like the Scott Bao of the bending list, was a flash in the pan and then gone only to return in small spirts, lol!

-Sean

Hey another list I'm on. Cool. :mosher My G8 effort nigh on made me drop a ball/bollock - damn them springy G8's :angry:

Well guys, I'm gonna have to finally give up bending... I'm spending all my time updating this list!

:yikes:rock

Well guys, I'm gonna have to finally give up bending... I'm spending all my time updating this list!

:yikes  :rock

The list definately peaked some interest :D

Eric,

I don't think its possible ...on second thought...

Good, maybe I'll have a chance in April. :D Just Kidding :D

:devil You can't quit bending, nobody can quit bending :devil

Great Job on the List, I'll see you there soon.

Jason

\\m//

Good selection of priorities. :laugh

:yikes  :rock

I'v made a few more minor adjustments to the list.

I think I'll "freeze" the list at the end of each year so we can see all the best bends to date at the end of each year. I won't erase the list and start all over from scratch, I'll just simply make any further adjustments on the following year's list.

I'v made a few more minor adjustments to the list.

I think I'll "freeze" the list at the end of each year so we can see all the best bends to date at the end of each year.  I won't erase the list and start all over from scratch, I'll just simply make any further adjustments on the following year's list.

So in about 23 days or so we will see a new list? Just giving you crap man, this is a great list and it is a great motivator. Bending a Grade 8 and making 49 was huge and man it did push me to break down some barriers and shoot for the top! Thanks for the woek man.

-Sean

i thought that greg amidon bent a 4.5 red?

Eric

were does a G9 fit on the list :D

I dunno. :) I just posted regarding this question. I've never had the pleasure of trying a grd 9, myself.

Eric

were does a G9 fit on the list :D

I dunno. :) I just posted regarding this question. I've never had the pleasure of tying a grd 9, myself.

Eric,

I will send a couple out to you this week. They are great bolts but so expensive that nobody will bend them instead of reds since the reds are actually cheaper and they are pretty close in strength.

Greg

Edited by gamidon

It was my pleasure to add Gazza to the list! I'm sure you'll be climbing through the ranks in quick order, buddy! :)

:rock

I was pleased to add Nick Savona (diesel) to the list. He posted a video of his 30 second Red demolition using IM pads, performed with fire and fury, a while back. But because he was not on the Gripboard certs list I overlooked him. Sorry Nick. This does bring up a good point, though. I've decided to add names to the list without a Gripboard member witnessing the bend, if good, clear video is made available, and the bender is in good standing with the Gripboard.

Sooo, if some of you other guys who might fall under this category want to speak up and direct me to your video I'll gladly add your name to the list. Thanks.

Congratulations to Anuwbius (Ethan Wolf) and Oldtime (Jon Elder) for making the list. They've both posted videos of their respective bends. Ethan bent the Big Bastard bar, but I classified it by its dimensions, as he isn't certified with FBBC. These guys are both phenomenal young benders with a bunch more in them!

Thanks eric. :)

I tried a 5.75 red, but the video turned out to be way too long, I did get it but it was a big struggle and took alot out of me.

I got a 6.5 fbbc bend on video but the 5.75 took alot out of me, reguardless i got it, and am trying to host it.

Edited by Oldtime

I was pleased to add Nick Savona (diesel) to the list.  He posted a video of his 30 second Red demolition using IM pads, performed with fire and fury, a while back.  But because he was not on the Gripboard certs list I overlooked him.  Sorry Nick.  This does bring up a good point, though.  I've decided to add names to the list without a Gripboard member witnessing the bend, if good, clear video is made available, and the bender is in good standing with the Gripboard.

Sooo, if some of you other guys who might fall under this category want to speak up and direct me to your video I'll gladly add your name to the list.  Thanks.

does this mean you can cert for the gripboard without a witness as long as you have good clear video now?

or is it just for the list?