Florida State A/w Championship

dennisb

December 10, 2005: "2005 Florida State Armwrestling Championships", The Mudville Grill, 3105 Beach Blvd., Jacksonville, FL. Registration: 12/9 8:00pm - 10:00pm 12/10 10:00am - 12:00pm Competition starts 1:00pm. Entry fee: $20 / 1st entry $15 / additional entries. Men's Novice Right Hand: 70kg, 95kg, 95+kg. Men's Right Hand: 70kg, 78kg, 86kg, 95kg, 105kg, 105+kg. Men's Left Hand: 70kg, 78kg, 86kg, 95kg, 105kg, 105+kg. Women's Right Hand: 67kg, 67+kg. Women's Left Hand: Open. Awards: 1st thru 3rd all classes. Men's Right & Left Hand Mega Match: 86kg, 86+kg. Registration: Same times/dates as above. Entry fee: $100 CASH ONLY. Awards: 3 to 5 competitors / 1st = $300 2nd = $200. Over 5 competitors / 1st = $300 + 60% Mega Match entry fees per class. 2nd = $200 + 30% Mega Match entry fees per class. Note: Minimum 3 competitors required per Mega Match class to run. Special Note: You MUST compete in the Florida State event with the same arm and under the same weight category you enter in the Mega Match. Example: To compete in the Right 86+kg Mega Match you must compete in any class over 86kg in Florida State. Hotel: Red Roof Inn * 6969 Lenoir Avenue East (I-95 at Butler Blvd., Exit #344 * (904) 296-1006. Information: Contact Frank & Karen Bean 423-272-6162

I live about 4-5 hrs from this city but i think ill be going there. Hopefully i might get to meet some of you florida boys there.

I know I probably can't go, woulda liked to compete in novice 70kg too. :(

Same day as the Florida Pro/Am Strongman in Clearwater.

Jim, Do you have any further information on that competition? Id rather go to Clearwater which is 30 minutes away then 4-5 hrs. away. Also is that just strongman or is there armwrestling as well?

Edited by dennisb

Asimple No would of been ok. Jim...lol

Dennis, where do you live? (s I've asked before :rolleyes ) I used to live in Inglis/ Yankeetown, which is in ur general area.

Edited by unseenbeat

Dennis, where do you live? (s I've asked before :rolleyes ) I used to live in Inglis/ Yankeetown, which is in ur general area.

I live nowhere near those places. I live north of Tampa about 1 hr. depending on which way you go. :yikes

Lol, on the map of people you closed to my old town, ah well man. BTW, Inglis and Yankeetown are basically the same town, just different districts.

HMmmm. Interesting...lol so where do you live now?

By tallahassee :rolleyes in a little town called Crawfordville (We're getting a Wal-MArt!).

Progress is wonderfull i got 3 of them all around me. I really hate Walmart !!!!!