Binnie And Bagent

KJM

For you guys in the area, Travis Bagent, Christian Binnie and a few other armwrestlers will be at the Black Bear Saloon in South Norwalk CT for an armwrestling challenge on Sat 11/19.

Is that the Beat Bagent Challenge, or has that passed? It's hard for me to keep track of armwrestling news. :blush

no bagent is doing a best of 5 with jerry cadorrette. for 15000$ both world champs if your in the area you should go check it out.

This is up on the Pulling John site now and I have to say is WOW! I have no idea how Cadorrette pulled it off. His wrist was in horrible position in most of the matches. He must have a titanium wrist :bow:bow I'd love to hear the trash talk but my frickin' speakers aren't working :angry:

Looked to me like Cadorette had his elbows off much more than travis, it's quite visible in the fourth round.

Wow, that fourth match was insane! Cadorette pulling with everthing he has, and Bagent looks like he is just casually holding on, getting frustrated about that elbow... Now was that elbow off or not?

Travis could have won for sure.....he just messed up a little bit in technique when he let him hand go past his shoulder.....if he would have stayed inside it he would have won easily.....

• 3 weeks later...

That INSTONE (or whatever stallones supplement company is called)video of Bageant is slick.People NOT in armwrestling(grip or strongman athletes)could take a lesson from that little 'production'.

Bagent is the guy folks love to hate...great for business.

I heard he signed for a decent paycheck with INSTONE..anyone hear the number$$$$ on that?

Great armwrestler.Great entertainer.

(COOL :cool:cool:cool video too)