Arm Wrestling Help?!

Alawadhi

The reason I created this topic here is because I want every member to help me. I was never beaten in arm wrestling. Yesturday a person in our university beated me in arm wrestling. I wasn't that easy for him but he beat me. This really pissed me off. he is almost 23 and i'm 18 years old. So can I have the best arm wrestling excercise in the world?

buddy the best armwrestling excersize, is ARMWRESTLING.

i definitely agree with davey on this one.

armwrestling with knowledgable people is good for the first couple years......but I know of many pullers world class ones, that say this is just so yout can learn the moves and techniques. After that they just hit the wieghts, like Travis Bagent and Alexey Voevoda, Rustam Baybeyave (spelling?) and prolly a lot of other top European Pullers....It's not all about table time you have to be strong and you don't get that way quickly by just armwrestling......because eventually you will get to a point that the people you pull arn't good enough for you.....All I am saying is with my limited experience I would have to say that Armwrestling is good to a certain point then you have to train with the weights.......but it has to be IMO weight training for the sole purpose of armwrestling.....I would add more to this ramble but I think I have said enough lol....

The best exercise outside the gym for most beginners is to train "sidepressure" with springs or rubber bands. That is my experience, it is those small muscles that is usually the real weak link when you are a beginner.

The reason I created this topic here is because I want every member to help me. I was never beaten in arm wrestling. Yesturday a person in our university beated me in arm wrestling. I wasn't that easy for him but he beat me. This really pissed me off. he is almost 23 and i'm 18 years old. So can I have the best arm wrestling excercise in the world?

did he control your hand or did you feel you were as strong as him there second could you pull him to you or did he make you go to him and give us a run down as to how it went down :)

The simplest exercise is the wrist curl.

If you can control his wrist he has to have a great amount more total body strength than you to still take you down. This is assuming his hands are THAT much stronger than yours so that he opens you up with ease.

Wrist curls !

Work on technique, Or learn proper AW moves. If you know them get more table time. And keep lifting !!!!