Closed The Coc #2 For 49 Reps.

king crusher

12 members and 2 annoynomys(sp) users reading,damn! lots of eyes.

probably looking to close this....i can usually sense the breaking point.

let eli speak for himself,he sure spoke his mind 2 days ago...now all i hear is crickets.

dave already showed his colors.

dutch is nowhere to be found either. hmmmmmm

theres alot of great guys on here and a few that are low level but i like that, its what gives the board alittle caracter.

no more arguing guys

peace be with us all.....

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• king crusher

• Mikael Siversson

• Bill Piche

• tspinillo

Nice job KC..but I didn't see the reps open as far as you claimed you would open them..but nice job and good video!

Edited by pdoire

probably looking to close this....i can usually sense the breaking point.

let eli speak for himself,he sure spoke his mind 2 days ago...now all i hear is crickets.

Thankfully, these day we have good venues for demonstrating grip strength. The next GGC would be an excellent place for you to show your grip strength to doubters.

I doubt you have a very strong grip but I would be happy be proven wrong.

mikael,that comment may be the stupidest in this tread.

were you trying to sound obtuse? if so,it worke.

hmmmm lets see.....

my total ownage of the 2

no set a 3

i did 203lbs on the rolling thunder

i have pinched 78lbs

219 on the dyno

very good apollons axle dead lifts.

ripped decks of cards and phone books

also rolled a cheap frying pan

yeah,i have a horrible grip 40 watt....wow!

I must say for the small group of people that actually enjoy handstrength, we spend a ridiculous amount of time BITCHING, on both sides. I can only imagine if we all took this post with a GRAIN of salt, and instead of "picking the fly sh!t out of the pepercorn" trained, we would all be that much stronger.

:blink:blink:calm:calm:calm:calm:calm

Put it on the line on the lifting platform. I do. Do not fear failure.

I must admit I do find your posts entertaining.

I must say for the small group of people that actually enjoy handstrength, we spend a ridiculous amount of time BITCHING, on both sides. 

Right on. Let it be.

im 6'1.5"

mikeal,

you did not answer my question.

were you trying to be obtuse?

i only went on the defense after people started talking stupid.

i take it all with a grain of salt,belive me.

im 6'1.5"

mikeal,

you did not answer my question.

That is a correct observation. Yes, your grip seem to be a bit on the weakish side based on the data you presented.

King, if what you are looking for is an apology from those that doubted you...don't hold your breath bro. Other than provoking others and making things worse I really don't see what anyone hopes to accomplish with this back and forth sniping..I mean who really gives a crap.

..I mean who really gives a crap.

Just over 2000 hits thus far. Threads like these are more important or, shall we say, more irresistible than any others. Just human nature to be curious about odd things.

Mikael,

To say he isnt strong is rediculous. If those numbers are true then he has a good grip no doubt. He might not beat Morton, Jedd and others but would you?

I see both sides of this arguement and it is entertaining, I hope it plays out alittle longer.

KC-Your volume was impressive and I doubt I could do it with my #2 in that amount of time. I would like to see how many you can do with 1" reps as this is what was suggested by earlier posts. Not knocking you but Im interested in how many you do.

Dave is the real deal as well . . .

God Bless and good luck with your training.

"Just over 2000 hits thus far. Threads like these are more important or, shall we say, more irresistible than any others."

Well I like to be with the "in crowd" hahaha

Anyway one more statement from CPT Sparrow's favourite island comodity...

If KC, you are only looking to "show up" the doubters, and the "haters" only argue the "semantics" then I fear you both suffer the same fate!!! Savy???

:whistel:whistel

Edited by opnsysme

if my grip is on the "weakish" side then you are basically telling a ton of our fellow men that there really weak.

but i relize you dont mean what your saying,your just trying to create drama. its all good lol.

post your stats,they must be unreal!

i do agree with one thing you said....people like these kinds of threads more then any other....for the same reason people like howard stern....to see what is said next!

austin,

your post was very good. thank you.

my stats are true.

your question sounded sincere about the 1" reps....so i will try it and let you know.

Sometimes the best way to avoid these cricumstances is to be pretty objective about what you do.

I have done some feats which I thought were done in a correct manner, but videotape showed otherwise. Sometimes you just gotta suck it up and realize you weren't as good as you thought you were.

I didn't see the video though. Who knows.

I think you're overestimating the freakishness of 50 reps on the #2, and you're all certainly abusing quotation marks! The feat wasn't impromptu - you posted an advertisement for someone in your area with a video camera, packed up and drove however long to get there, and then rushed through some attempts. This was all done to prove a couple guys on the internet wrong. Who cares what anyone else thinks you can or can't do? It will all come to light in time. And actually, you never got your 50 reps.

I liked meeting you at Steve B's gathering last year and thought you were a pretty damn cool guy so I don't know what this whole thing is about. If someone doesn't believe you, so what? It's their problem, not yours.

clay,

coming from you i take it as a compliment.

as your at the very upper end of the grip world.

i thought the same of you at steve b's...member rt tug o war...good fun.

it was still pretty impromptu....a 2 day notice and i drove over and met gordon for 3 min before doing it all.

i got within two of my pr....hard to get a new pr every time lol.

im tired,im going to bed

also,i did not overestimate.

i mentioned i know guys at your level could do way more...i said that to wanna via pm.

i just said it was what i could do and a handful of guys said bs.

Mikael,

To say he isnt strong is rediculous. If those numbers are true then he has a good grip no doubt. He might not beat Morton, Jedd and others but would you?

I am teasing him a bit.

Would I beat Morton, Jedd and others?

We will see exactly how strong or weak I am in three months time when I go up against Nick McKinless and others.

My god grow up.Most of you are acting like your shit doesnt stink to people 100's of miles away over the interent.I feel like as soon as I can actually close my #2 Ill have to buy a damn camcorder or else Ill be rediculed across the tracks.I dont care what yalls pm beef is about, It seems to me crusher made a claim,got called out,and made a effort to prove himself.If your going to break wether he did or did not down to 1/4"s then thats yalls deal.The feat impressed me because I cant do it,guess im a backpatter.Dont bring your bench and squat records and basketball careers into it.Take a lesson from Clay, a guy who can probly dismember a grizzly and then go power clean a telephone pole and doesnt care and he lets all the other rediculous "stat" posters know they are infact rediculous in his signature.I cant beleive this dumbass post went to 5 pages either.

Please don't put words into Clay's mouth. I think he can do without that help of yours.

.Don't bring your bench and squat records and basketball careers into it.

I think he was the one that did that by calling out dave's athletic ability. you need to pay a little more attention young one. that is the only reason i said anything. I could care less about what his reps on a 2 looked like.

Edited by nickr104

Love is but a song to sing

Fear's the way we die

You can make the mountains ring

Or make the angels cry

Though the bird is on the wing

And you may not know why

Come on people now

Smile on your brother

Everybody get together

Try to love one another

Right now