Closed The Coc #2 For 49 Reps.

king crusher

12 members and 2 annoynomys(sp) users reading,damn!  lots of eyes.

probably looking to close this....i can usually sense the breaking point.

let eli speak for himself,he sure spoke his mind 2 days ago...now all i hear is crickets.

dave already showed his colors.

dutch is nowhere to be found either. hmmmmmm

theres alot of great guys on here and a few that are low level but i like that, its what gives the board alittle caracter.

no more arguing guys

peace be with us all.....

Since you were looking for a comment from my side, although i choose to ignore you....

Congrats on your recuperation system :bow ... Sorry that even though the speakervolume was on 10, i couldn't hear the loud clicks, nor did i see your 1 inch opening for every rep.

And even though the #3 wasn't part of the 'deal', reading other posts of you NO SETTING it, i was dissapointed you couldn't do it this time too.

Oh, and do you fancy backing up those claims in the 3 lifts for all to see too? Nah, j/k... :)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• king crusher

• Mikael Siversson

• Bill Piche

• tspinillo

Congrats on your recuperation system :bow ... Sorry that even though the speakervolume was on 10, i couldn't hear the loud clicks, nor did i see your 1 inch opening for every rep.

This topic is still going! It seems to have fired up actually! :flame

Well, not to add fuel, but I heard the clicks pretty easily, I couldn't see very well, but they didn't look like "baby reps", whatever the flabbergastenpoopy those are, I think that's a stupid thing to be complaining about if motion is visible.

To be straight with you, I never really was suprised by King Crusher's early statements. Why?

Because there are people on this board capable of similar or greater feats.

Do all of you hit pr's every time? The fact that he did not get the exact amount that he was challenged (albeit by himself) I think is irrelevant, the fact that he came within one rep of his goal shows that he probably could've surpassed it. Max efforts are best expressed on a number line: " I can do 47-53 reps on a number two gripper."

Some irrelevant details have been introduced on the thread as well:

How tall are you?

I weigh such and such..

I can also do this...

While your offering more details for validity, your also make room for ppl to call you out, King C.

As for this whole thread, I dunno what to say. :help

King you did a superb job and I am real glad that you did go ahead and post up the vid...

I certainly doubted the authenticity of you claim as previously you were uninterested in videoing it. I personally think that was quite incredible the work volume is certainly remarkable.

As for the "baby rep" comments, let it ride. Its all there on video. You cant please everyone. I look forward to hearing about your continued success.....

and thank you for posting this up.

Happy Training

Rydini Of The Sun, Moon And Stars

watzd411, thanks for your props!

now i wish dutch did not post on this thread,i feel "dummer" reading his post.

you did not hear the clicks?

hmmmm you might want to invest in a good hearing aid and/or computer speakers.

i did not say an inch, i said around 3/4.

now go back into your cave, bad troll.

i have to say overall im pleased with this thread.

i knew there would be doubters even after the video but most were happy to see the video/thread.

:cry i'm so hurt now, i have to go back to my cave now....

I knew I would fire you old guys up.Im not taking either side on this shit w/ the whole bench-squat-basketball career thing just tryin show you how rediculous both of your sides are.Silverson I dont care about your 2 cents,I was just useing clay to illustrate a point not start a fan club.

i wanna be in a fan club!

also,duuutch.....

you try and close a 3 right after doing over 110 reps with a two.

i recover quick,but not that quick lol.

my three #3 attempts were mixed into the 200+ two closes.

ill do a 3 vid sometime when i buy a camera....only a 3 vid....what do you think will happen duuuutch?

p.s. my posts are all in good fun,alot of people take things to serious. :upsidedwn

Look man, you proved your point.. I was messing a bit with you, since i did hear the clicks.. Not all of them though :tongue You backed up the 'smack' talk and that does deserve some respect and i credit you for it. I think we all know now a thing or two about the way you write and the way you make claims and get all hefty about it. Be honest with yourself, THIS can be annoying. I think enough has been said about your accomplishments and that's about all i got to say about this. Hope you certify in the future.

Giving us hints about your tender age is perhaps a bit of an overkill.

I would also like to take the opportunity to divert your attention to the spell check that Wannagrip was kind enough to install.

I knew I would fire you old guys up.Im not taking either side on this shit w/ the whole bench-squat-basketball career thing just tryin show you how rediculous both of your sides are.Silverson I dont care about your 2 cents,I was just useing clay to illustrate a point not start a fan club.

watzd411, thanks for your props!

Props where props is due. However you once made statement about chalk is cheating in your opinion.....I think that has heated up this debate. I certainly was like ........ahhhhhhhhh here goes its chalk hater dude :rolleyes

For me it was the chalk comment plus the lack of video evidence made me stop believing your claims. Dutch is right IMO. Previously is was all bold ass comments with no backing.

Now with the backing what can I say?!?! I still dont think chalk is 'cheating', but hey like grippers it varies.

Glad to see that you werent infact using chalk....however in hindsight I did see a little bit :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Edited by watzd411

yeah i used chalk on all but the first attempt.

gordon asked if i would like to try some and i said sure,so he brought some out.

my pr of 51 reps is actually without chalk though!

i dont own chalk.

dutch,thanks for your last post....way to man up lol.

where did that rascal eli72 go?

wow you rep it like a toy . at the beginning of the reps you can here a click on reps 1 - about 20 nice job man!

Hey this is like Jerry Springer yeah! :yikes

But seriously Mark next time you need to do this in front of a group of fellow grippers.If someone has a get together in your area that would be the place.Then you could have a vote from eye witnesses.Just an idea.

This bickering reminds me of powerlifting and squatting in diffrent orgs.Some make you go deeper than others so there will always be an argument if it was a "real"squat or not.

Also one angle of video may not be the best proof.Hey look at football they replay from all angles when a play is in question.

What was Gordon V's opinion?He was an eye witness right.

Anyway bro keep on gripping :rock

ahahahahah ouch,Im young (19), you got me, that one stung.Then you had to go and rag on my spelling,man Im down and out.Welp Im going to go enjoy my tender age with some fast booze,fast cars,and faster women before Im 35 w/ a spare tire from hell and ragin on little kids over a internet forum.So help me God I will try my hardest not to look at this dumbass thread ever again.

hey steve,thanks.

yeah different angles can change things alot.

yes gordon was filming.

he gave his take back on the first page.....he concured with my opening post.

steve,next time im in calif,guess whos garage ill be at lol.

:laugh You don't want him trust me. HE is more than you can handle.

I just want him to respond to the post he made in the construction worker thread before it was shut down....the one were he flat out said i was a lier and no one belives my claims.

go read it then you will understand.

handle him how by the way.

wow! over 3,000 hits on this thread.

thats bigger then some of the forums on this board!

it must be one of the bigger threads on gripboard? yes? no?

flabbergastenpoopy= f***, someone censored it I guess. :inno:flame

flabbergastenpoopy= f***, someone censored it I guess. :inno  :flame

The board censors it automatically. There's no reason to drop f-bombs here. 99.99% of the members know this too.

Probably off toying with the Inch...while talking on his cell phone or leaping tall buildings in a single bound.

a lot of testosterone on this forum.

does remind me of jerry springer a bit.

i didn't read much of what lead up to all this- but interesting video.

are there ever gripper contests for maximum repetitions?

if so. how are they judged?instant replay with slow mo?

it is another aspect of hand strength. closer to real world work than maximum.imo.

jad, i got a chuckle from your post lol

bigpaul,

your sn is a mouthfull,wow haha but welcome to the board....and some good points you made.