Shane Larson Certification

Bill Piche

You'll get it next time Shane. Now you know exactly how it feels.

That's the toughest gripper here on the board!! You will get it next time for sure!!

Thanks for the support guys! That was right at my limits just like I thought..a perfect jump from MM4 to 5!

Thanks for the support guys!  That was right at my limits just like I thought..a perfect jump from MM4 to 5!

keep adding fuel to the fire

work hard and it will be yours next time!!!

No worries, you will get it the next round up!

Thanks for the support guys!  That was right at my limits just like I thought..a perfect jump from MM4 to 5!

Excellent. As you know, it's not exact science. But, we did some preliminary testing with a proto type with someone who has been known as THE CALIBRATOR (Heath). :)

Looks like that paid off.

How about Clay Edgin? Knowing his prowess, he could be a good candidate.

Got the urge Clay? Could make it interesting. Give the board a shout!

I think Clay is really focused on Pro Strongman right now.

:bow:bow(words fail me -- totally amazing Shane)

As the Showswitness I do owe him a big apology because my wife opened the box by mistake. :ohmy We recently moved in with my parents until we close on our new house Oct 15. So Chan grabbed the box and opened it! I called Shane to tell him so I don't think that he was geared up to close it. He came out grabbed it and made an attempt. I didn't even see the attempt up close. I'm glad to see that he takes humor of the situation however I feel so bad because I believe that he didn't give it a fair shake. I would love for Bill to send it again so we can get the attempt on tape to see how close it will be. Sorry little brother! I know that you will smash it :D

We'll be opening it up again for the MMG5 as soon as I get it back. Clay and Shane both qualify of course.