Resistance Bands

dennisb

Would like some input on training with resistance bands for armwrestling. What are the advantages and disadvatages proper way to use bands and how often.Any input is appreciated.Thanks

Go to the Diesel site in the upper right corner, click on the sponsor icon. There are 2 excellent A/W articles there and one is how to setup a pulling station using bands!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys try this resistance band hammer curl. First get a resistance band or two, then step on one end of the bands. Second get a hand gripper turn it to the inverted position, Attach the gripper to the other end of the band by the coil spring. Now perform a hammer curl and close the gripper on the way up. It should be closed fully at the top of the hammer curl.Now during the negative phase of the curl slowly open the gripper to the open position. Try this out guys and tell me what you think. You may have to play with the tensions on the bands to get the desired tension but give it a try. Im not sure if i invented these or not but i got the idea today gonna get the stuff to do this A.S.A.P. sounds like it will be very effective. If anyone trys this reply please. Very curious to read the results.