Hg 300 Or Hg 400?

Alawadhi

I think the 400# must be harder than the 300, But today I was almost 1 CM away from the HG 400 but my HG 300 is a monster. Any idea of what's going on?

I think the 400# must be harder than the 300, But today I was almost 1 CM away from the HG 400 but my HG 300 is a monster. Any idea of what's going on?

Maybe the quality of the HG springs? :mellow

The handles on the HG400 are thicker and that means they touch sooner. With the HG300 the narrow handles mean a larger range of motion. Not to mention the fact the knurling is slick on the 300. It's slick on the 400 too but the handle size seems to negate it. Also the HG300s are so all over the place in terms of spread and difficulty it's not funny. You can potentially end up with an HG300 that is not too much harder than a #2, or one that is harder than most #3s.