Powerball As Carpal Tunnel Aid?

j.scribner

I get terrible carpal tunnel syndrome after hard workouts, and it usually hits me at night. Hands like blocks of deadwood, or worse, the "pins and needles" in the middle of the night. This has bugged me for years, and recently I got a Powerball after reading about them for awhile. I am pleased to report that with some use of this gadget (I I have NO interest in the company at all) every day, my carpal tunnel symptoms have decreased to the point of being almost gone. Don't know why- logically, it seems that by doing it you might risk aggravating the condition- but for me it has helped. Anyone else found this to be true?

John Scribner

I get terrible carpal tunnel syndrome after hard workouts, and it usually hits me at night.  Hands like blocks of deadwood, or worse, the "pins and needles" in the middle of the night.  This has bugged me for years, and recently I got a Powerball after reading about them for awhile.  I am pleased to report that with some use of this gadget (I I have NO interest in the company at all) every day, my carpal tunnel symptoms have decreased to the point of being almost gone.  Don't know why- logically, it seems that by doing it you might risk aggravating the condition- but for me it has helped.  Anyone else found this to be true?

John Scribner

While I'm not sure about carpal tunnel, I know for me I have a lot better range of motion with my wrists. I broke both bones in my left wrist quite a few years ago and it still has been bothering me. As soon as I started using the Powerball on a regular basis I have noticed fewer of the normal aches and pains in the joints.