Diesel Crew: New Article

smitty

Awesome work buddy. Im looking forward to more stuff like this in the future. Keep up the good work!

Austin

what a great article. i've tried a lot of the exercises on the rolling thunder. these r great exercises and i like u're recommendations smitty.

Very good exercises and article, Smitty :bow

Incredible article..lots of good and little known info...I learned a lot!!

great article and tips

Good stuff....I have some ideas you may be interested in.....

I am no armwrestler, but that is sure on heck of an article!! Innovative for sure :bow

Great! I am defintely going to try the jump stretch band thing. If anyone has any idea which jump stretch band to start with, please share. Thanks so much for the article, incredible stuff!

Patrik, check my training log, where I give a big review of the Jumpstretch bands. I just got the pack with two different bands each of four different difficulties, and think they're an unbelievable value, and very good for hand work too! Seriously, the biggest limitation is your imagination, as you can make the effective "poundages" on them almost infinitely adjustable, and get a huge range of motion involved, with a little playing around.

I'd suggest the 50 lb. and 25 lb. bands are good for individual finger and thumb work. Remember you can double them on themselves to make them effectively 100 and 50 lb. bands, and combine them either doubled or singled. So with two 50 lb. bands and two 25 lb. bands you can go from effectively 25 to 300 lbs just by doubling and combining/isolating them. Plus, stretching the bands before you start the pull lets you increase the tension to create enormously variable effective "poundages." Read my training log for some of my first experiments and ideas on them. I don't regret buying the full pack of them at all.