Showdown Draws

austinslater

It is now on armtv for the first round drawings. For some reason my computer wont allow me to see it. Can someone check it out and post here who is pulling who?

www.armwrestling.com

It is now on armtv for the first round drawings. For some reason my computer wont allow me to see it. Can someone check it out and post here who is pulling who?

www.armwrestling.com

I'll check it out!!!!!!!!

Mike selearis goes against James Retarides......and Um I really don't remember the rest lol.....bill brzenks there bongard.....hutchings.....reimer.......John Brzenk....Chris Myers.....and some others......but I forget the who pulls who and i dont have time to watch it again.....

Chris Myers - BYE

Brian Johnson vs. Aaron Lengyel

James Retarides vs. Mike Selearis

John Brzenk - BYE

Jacob Abbott vs. Kevin Bongard

Luke Reimer vs. Todd Hutchings

Bill Brzenk vs. Anthony Dall'Antonia

Kenny Hughes - BYE

Here is my top 5

1. John Brzenk

2. Luke Riemer

3. Jacob Abbott

4. Todd Hutchings

5. Anthony dal'antonia

What is everyone elses top 5?

1. John Brzenk

2. Luke Riemer

3. Jacob Abbott

4. Todd Hutchings

5. Mike Selearis

Edited by jad

abbott and bongard that is gonna be a match

I have no picks I just want to see it on Arm TV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

I met Abbott when we went to pick up a table and all I can say is that guy is a beast! Im betting on a abbott brzenk final, although abbott got a tough first draw with bongard.

Don't rule out luke reimer... for those who don't know, he's an extremely versatile and technical puller and has beaten John before.

He is unreal.... and yes his best is 20 reps with the #3.

His training is crazy.

Luke is a monster. Ive talked to him a bunch over the past year or so and a couple of times awhile back and he puts alot of thought into his training. He trains things on a daily basis with a unique and very thought out progression plan and takes a day off when he feels the need. ill ask him if its alright to post his workout on here. Its very unique but might be interesting for others to read.

it's a sweet website. it's my first time on it.

www.armwrestling.com

it looks like u need to either download the realplayer plugin or download realplayer @ either realplayer.com or downloads.com

I am here with a quick little tip. Watch out for Retarides. He is a super nice guy and I feel is one of the best pullers from a technique standpoint on the list. He has been flying under the radar recently and I think this is the one where he might finally show his stuff. I know him and his pulling well. He will shock some people. My guess is him over Selaris in the first round. May be wrong but it wouldnt shock me in the least.

I think if selearis is on his game, he'll take that one.