Heath Sexton Certification

Bill Piche

Nick, hopefully I will require no kicks to the testicals, or even threats of kicks to the testicals.

I am as nervous for this as I was for my #3 cert attempt. We'll see tomorrow......

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bearcat 74

• austinslater

• nickr104

• supermagnamon

Best of luck Heath. Give that gripper a mighty squeeze.

Nick, hopefully I will require no kicks to the testicals, or even threats of kicks to the testicals. 

I am as nervous for this as I was for my #3 cert attempt.  We'll see tomorrow......

that's funny. i'm pretty sure, that it would be an easy close for u.

I've got the truck loaded...

1 MM3 Gripper

1 Mighty Stephan CD

I think the missing ingredient last time was the music. Nothing gets you pumped for max attempts like the Mighty Stephan.

Good Luck to you! I figure you can do it in spite of the Mighty Stephan CD. :D

Just be yourself: Hydraulic Heath!

Mash it :rock

Get this thing done, Heath.

-Jedd-

Wot happened, wot happened??? :blink Did ya do it?? I'm thinking the answer is YES!! :bow

Good Luck Heath!

Well, everything went down, though not great. I had some troubles. Doc is confident the gripper was closed, and he is confident the video is ok. I think the gripper was closed the vid will be in question. I had to ratchet it down and it was bobbin' and weavin' By no means was the gripper dominated, but it shut. I am going to burn off the tape and get it out to Bill for judging. If it passes, groovey, if it doesn't I can see why.

Congrats Heath. If you and Doc think it is closed, I am sure it was. Video is tough on a gripper your straining to get, I hope it turns out.

Greg

Glad to hear you shut the gripper. The video can be tricky, hope it turns out for you. Huge accomplishment either way. :bow:bow

Nice work on closing that gripper Heath!

Way to go Heath Congrats!! :bow

Heath,

That you got the handles to touch on that beast is accomplishment enough, but the fact that your hand has been wrecked for months and you battled back to top form is just magnificent. My hat is off to you.

-Jedder-

Jedd pretty much said it all. If vid don't come out this time, you'll just have to be more dominant next time.

Heath,

That you got the handles to touch on that beast is accomplishment enough, but the fact that your hand has been wrecked for months and you battled back to top form is just magnificent.  My hat is off to you.

-Jedder-